• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Rambo"??

Started by Friday, October 06, 2005, 06:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Yes, Lambo has not been defeated by the upgrade.  :o

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Maybe this is Lambo part 2=he's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ck and he is pissed.

TackleTheWorld

Will this Ewe R L help track down Lambo's source?   http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1517.0;id=80;image  It's where I found him when I logged on today.

Kat Kanning

Here was the SMF guy's suggestion:

Try deleting that attachment and see if that fixes the issue. Also tell your users to clear their cache (IE: Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Files; Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy, click "Clear" next to "Cache").

I deleted the rogue sheep.  Let me know if you still have problems.  Lauren, I saved the sheep pic for you to put back later, if you like.

Kat Kanning

So has anyone had the lambo problem in the last few days?

Pat McCotter

The only problem about it now, it seems, is that Tackle's lambo does not show as her personal picture.

Kat Kanning

OK.  I put her avatar back.  Let me know if the problem comes back.

Friday

Lambo has been replaced by an image of a burning SS card, and a howler monkey chowing down on a banana....

Kat Kanning

Aha!  Very interesting.  I suspect I know what the bug is.

Friday

FYI, Lambo has been reincarnated as Spaz.  Definitely Kevin's fault.  >:D

Kat Kanning

I changed Kevin's avatar.  Let me know if that didn't fix the problem.

KBCraig

Quote from: Friday on February 01, 2006, 06:59 PM NHFT
FYI, Lambo has been reincarnated as Spaz.  Definitely Kevin's fault.  >:D

Spaz + Lambo = Spambo?

;D

Friday

Now when I log into the forum, I get a big photo of Lauren and Jim.  It's a great photo, but it would be nice if logging in actually took me to the forum!

Kat Kanning

Let me know if what I just did didn't fix it.