• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mid-year scholarship awarded!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 17, 2009, 08:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

The LSF was contacted by a family desperately wanting to homeschool, but unable to deal with the financial hardship it would cause. The board met and we decided to award a scholarship to the Searing family of Concord. Congratulations and happy homeschooling!

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Mike Barskey

Kat Kanning

The LSF received this letter a couple of days ago:

Liberty Scholarship Fund

To whom it may concern,

I wanted to write to thank you so very much for the scholarship you generously granted to us, mid-year.  It allowed me to finally pull my daughter out of the public school system that was dragging her down.  Since being home, she has had no more headaches and is so much less stressed and anxious, it truly eases my heart.  With the scholarship money, we were able to purchase a variety of language arts materials, including a wonderful literature and writing text; many art supplies, including different craft kits; and some fantastic science supplies, including a student quality microscope and prepared slides.  None of this would have been possible without your generosity.  Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Debra Searing

Lloyd Danforth