• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

campaign for Bradley Jardis

Started by m3world, November 18, 2009, 02:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

m3world

I'm setting up a campaign for Bradley Jardis. He has a hearing on the 30th of this month. Starting in the 18th early morning and I need help and donation to get this going. I'm in Manchester and looking for people to do similar thing in other cities in NH. It's time to involve the locals to our movement. We have only 12 days and a lot of work to do. For this I need doers and not just talkers.

We have to do this right. We need to send a message. We must show our persistence to our rights. This time the theme message is freedom of speech. Well, cops like Brad should not be silenced because he saying the system is not working and it should change it position.

This is my proposal in three steps. 1) Create a website, cards, and posters. 2) Hand out cards to people on the street and outreach minorities like GLBT, Muslims 3) massive showing at where the hearing is taking place.

One of my good friends will make the website for us. The website will have all the videos and materials about Brad also how to help him. All cards and posters must point to the website we creating. It is useful to collect emails to send email reminder and to announce next year 420 events to the locals.

We need someone to create cool looking posters and simple cards also money to print them. Handing out cards to locals must take place in key areas for the least but it should be all of NH.

If our money paying for a system likes this, isn't baying more money to this type of system result to something worse? Taxes must be lowered. This is one of the big goals we all trying to achieve. Please lend a helping hand to paint this to others.

The best way to reach me is by email, IM, or facebook the email for all of this is m3world333@yahoo.com