• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Emoticons??

Started by Friday, November 21, 2009, 09:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

I don't see the emoticons anymore.  Is that just a temp thing?  I feel emotionally stymied without the emoticons. :-(

Pat McCotter

Sounds like you've been raineyized.

K. Darien Freeheart

:'(

I miss them. :(

[Edit: I see them]

Friday

I still don't see them.  Weird.  I'm on my laptop, which shows the Anarchy symbol on Facebook, while my desktop doesn't, but I'll bet if I switch back I'll see the emoticons on the desktop.  :-\

Kat Kanning

I will search for your lost emoticon-ness.  :horse: :sandy:

Friday

To clarify, I can *see* emoticons in posts, but when I'm posting, they're not there for me to use.  Oh wait, I smell pop-up blocker.  Exception added.  Didn't help.  !@#$

Sam A. Robrin

I just realized: They're pictorial fnords!  Eyaaaahhh!

Friday

Yep, it is only happening on my laptop.   :blob6: :bdance2: :violent5: :flower: :broc1: :icon_war:

Kat Kanning

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 28, 2009, 01:44 AM NHFT
Is this still a problem?
It is on my laptop, but don't worry about it.  Technically it's not even *my* laptop, it's my employers.  I just eat over it, lose sleep with it, drip blood, sweat and tears on it, and travel around the country with it.   :P