• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP Featured in The Wire!

Started by Michael Fisher, October 06, 2005, 04:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I didn't get that either ..... must be burger king crowns. Remember we used to meet at BK in Hampton for Myrtle events?

davemincin

Quote from: russellkanning on October 06, 2005, 08:04 PM NHFT
I agree with DaveM ..... we can awaken people in NH

Was going to go funny here, but? ???  Thinking whatever our differences we all came to NH
to make it home.  Thinking only if we are willing to work with our neighbors do we really have
a chance to make NH really free. :)

Russell Kanning

I liked your quote in the article. 8)

davemincin

Quote from: russellkanning on October 07, 2005, 04:05 PM NHFT
I liked your quote in the article. 8)

Thanks, your words are much appreciated! :)

Michael Fisher

Larry is the most accurate reporter I've seen thus far.  He's one of the only reporters who will actually call you, interview you, or show up to take pictures.  The rest just copy each other's graphics and articles.   ::)

Some corrections:
-We already have 2 adopy-a-highway projects going, one for quite a while now.
-I have blonde hair.

Minor details.   :)

Larry is AWESOME!  :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on October 08, 2005, 02:34 PM NHFT
-We already have 2 adopy-a-highway projects going, one for quite a while now.
Isn't the nhla in no way connected to the fsp?

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Those Adopey highway programs are very popular.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 08, 2005, 09:25 PM NHFT
Those Adopey highway programs are very popular.

Another great government program.

jgmaynard

My take on the AaH program is that if volunteer groups weren't doing it, a paid government group would be doing it. I'd rather have private groups handling that..........

I also really liked that article - it was pretty good.

JM

president

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on October 09, 2005, 02:52 PM NHFT
I suggest the nhunderground take the porc logo and replace the FSP logo with an ostrich butt, long legs exposed ----head and half of neck buried deep in the sand.  Liken it to turnin' the other way and pretendin'  I'm invisible.
Naw, the porcupine is the perfect mascot/logo for the FSP. Porcupines hide their heads in the ground, just like the ostrich.  It hides its head from the fisher by sticking it into a hole in the ground. This protects its face from attack and sets up a wall of quills, which the fisher cannot attack. When hiding in a tree den or under a rocky crevice with it's back blocking the entrance, the porcupine is safe from attack.

The porcupine is also very short sighted.

Russell Kanning

We are allowed to complain about the FSP not you. :)

president

I'm not complaining, just pointing out facts.