• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WANTED: Medicinal Marijuana Users

Started by Jean Coutu, November 30, 2009, 01:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jean Coutu

"I'm looking for any medicinal marijuana users FROM the Monadnock region
who would be willing to discuss how the veto of the marijuana bill HB
648 affected their lives for a news article.

I'm aware there are many mixed views on this topic by many activists. If
someone is willing to come forward and speak, it would be very helpful.
Anonymity is an option if necessary.

Could you please contact me at: caacp01@aol.com 
or 603-532-6711"

Jean Coutu

Tokers but NO takers?  I've posted this on several forums who would possibly have members or readers in the Monadnock region. Also contacted many organizations, SSDP chapters around the state, 420 groups,etc. NH Commonsense has no one available willing to speak out in S.W. N.H. Isn't there one person out there willing? I realize no one wants to get busted. I've been in local articles and we need a couple different voices. Its doesn't look good making it appear HB 648 had no impact if it appears it didn't effect anyone.
  I know many members,not all, if you know anyone would you pass this along??
Thank You,
Jean Coutu, caacp01@aol.com

Sovereign Curtis

Quote from: Jean Coutu on December 03, 2009, 08:13 AM NHFT
Its doesn't look good making it appear HB 648 had no impact if it appears it didn't effect anyone.

From my understanding, had that bill passed, only a couple hundred people (the type of people who may find it difficult to troll web forums) would be eligible.

Jean Coutu

IT CAN BE ANYONE USING IT FOR ANY MEDICINAL PURPOSE, NOT JUST WHAT WAS IN THE BILL.
       OR, IT CAN BE ANYONE WHO WOULD HAVE USED IT IF THE BILL HAD PASSED WHETHER FOR JUST WHAT WAS IN THE BILL OR NOT.
       AND YOU CAN STILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS IF NEEDED.

thinkliberty

Quote from: Jean Coutu on December 03, 2009, 10:48 AM NHFT

IT CAN BE ANYONE USING IT FOR ANY MEDICINAL PURPOSE, NOT JUST WHAT WAS IN THE BILL.
       OR, IT CAN BE ANYONE WHO WOULD HAVE USED IT IF THE BILL HAD PASSED WHETHER FOR JUST WHAT WAS IN THE BILL OR NOT.
       AND YOU CAN STILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS IF NEEDED.

I used it before the bill passed after chemotherapy, my doctor told me to after nothing else worked... it saved my life.

I don't live in the Monadnock region, but I do live in NH.