• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton County FIJA

Started by Kat Kanning, December 04, 2009, 05:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Grafton Co. FIJA outreach is this upcoming Monday, Dec. 7th, 8am at the courthouse in Haverhill.

tony

K. Darien Freeheart

I'm going to be making a serious push to attend this. I know liberty_belle will be going as well and I think MTPorcupine might as well.

I plan to get pictures too. This is gonna make for more content on Upper Valley Liberty. w00t!

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Kevin Dean on December 04, 2009, 10:37 AM NHFT
I'm going to be making a serious push to attend this. I know liberty_belle will be going as well and I think MTPorcupine might as well.

I plan to get pictures too. This is gonna make for more content on Upper Valley Liberty. w00t!

Cool!

K. Darien Freeheart

I'll still make an attempt to be there, but my camera is now dead. :( It's screen was broken in transport yesterday. Drat!

Kat Kanning

feralfae

I hope you will send a report and some photos to me, so I can post them on the FIJA web site.
Or, got the forum and post whatever you'd like, yourselves.
I'm all for anarchy, you know.
;D
ff

Free libertarian

I'm curious how this went...and does anyone in Grafton area have any copies of FIJA handout info or know where I can get some?  I'd also like to chip in some $ if they cost something to acquire.

feralfae

Free l -
Thank you for the inquiry.
You can download and print FIJA brochures from the FIJA web site, from the library, look for brochures.  They are in pdf format.
Also, you can order brochures from the media catalog.

Let us know if FIJA can be of any assistance.
Our email address is aji (at) fija.org     You know how to modify the email address to get it to work, right?
ff

Kat Kanning

6 of us came this month.  :D  The only interesting thing that happened was a defense lawyer saying that he'd tried to get judges to instruct juries about nullification.  Another defense lawyer was also interested in the idea. 

One lady told us in no uncertain terms that it was none of our damn business if she was there for jury duty or not, which was true  :D

Kat Kanning

Oh, and I have brochures that feralfae kindly sent, if you need some.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 09, 2009, 01:56 AM NHFT
6 of us came this month.  :D  The only interesting thing that happened was a defense lawyer saying that he'd tried to get judges to instruct juries about nullification.  Another defense lawyer was also interested in the idea. 

One lady told us in no uncertain terms that it was none of our damn business if she was there for jury duty or not, which was true  :D

Was she afraid of "peer pressure"?    :P

Kat Kanning

He's still on a roll!  Good bun.