• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State UN Flag Burn December 18th 2005 noon

Started by Russell Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

From such humble beginnings we have risen all the way to burning lame fema signs. ;)
It is funny how there is almost a nostalgia aspect to this event and it was only a year ago and not a big deal.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on October 10, 2005, 02:11 PM NHFT
This forum was started December 20th.? The wiki:? November 20th.

I started December 18

president

I have two 3' x 5' Welcome flags that need to be burned.

I had three, but I burned one already.

When is the next "welcome wagon" party  >:D

KBCraig

Quote from: president on October 10, 2005, 03:30 PM NHFT
I have two 3' x 5' Welcome flags that need to be burned.

I had three, but I burned one already.

When is the next "welcome wagon" party  >:D

That's great, president. We love to see you wrap yourself in the flag.

president

Quote from: katdillon on October 10, 2005, 02:11 PM NHFT
This forum was started December 20th.  The wiki:  November 20th.
So that is when you stole the idea from Seth.

Kat Kanning

UNITED NATIONS DRAFTS NEW GUN TREATY

Sunday, October 16, 2005 - FreeMarketNews.com

The United Nations is trying to ban guns again. The latesst "small-arms treaty" seeks to abolish the right of any citizens to own virtually any kind of firearm. In the United States, such an effort would strike at the heart of the Constitution?s Second Amendment. Recently appointed U.S. diplomat John Bolton has already stated his view on this activity, as quoted by NRA Executive Wayne LaPierre in The American Rifleman, ?The United States will not join consensus on a final document that contains measures contrary to our constitutional right to keep and bear arms.?

LaPierre references a document circulated by the International Action Network on Small Arms entitled ?Ownership? which spells out what the organization has determined to be ?minimal? goals toward this end. Among other things they recommended ? with LaPierre?s translation in parentheses:

? Prohibit civilian ownership of certain weapons (read: handguns and semi-automatics).

? Prevent the build-up of private arsenals (read: ban gun collecting).

? License all legal users. Register all small arms. Implement safe storage requirements (read: U.N.-imposed site inspections of your home with power to take your guns).

? Limit the carrying of guns (read: the end of Right to Carry).

? Restrict ammunition sales to license holders only.

Since it is unlikely that the United Nations will be dissuaded from pursuing these changes anytime soon, LaPierre sets out the job at hand. He concludes, ?For us the task is daunting, and the fight is enormous. The world gun-ban crowd is deadly serious. As NRA members, this is our fight. And it is a do-or-die battle for freedom.?-DS

staff&nbspreports - Free-Market News Network

http://www.fmnn.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=1363

Russell Kanning

What if they send the NH National Guard for them?

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Scott Roth on October 16, 2005, 06:57 PM NHFT
Then I will take careful aim not to hit any of my friends.

Anyone trying to take my gun is not my friend.

Kat Kanning

Dogs are welcome at the flag roast, btw.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on October 17, 2005, 05:55 PM NHFT
Dogs are welcome at the flag roast, btw.

Gryffyn says ruff-ruff (that's dog talk for cool 8))

Russell Kanning

It was cold last time, but the fire was warm.

Chester Lapointe

I will make every effort to be there. I havbe also a few french and German Flags Id like to dispose of as well.

Lloyd Danforth

What is your problem with the Germans and French, Chester?  Are you upset that they don't go along with the war on terror, American style?
Are you aware of the large Islamic populations in those countries and the Hell they will endure if they join the U.S. insanity?

Pat McCotter

Like the hell that France is putting them through by not allowing religious dress/ornamentation in schools?

Oh, wait ... that is for all religions and ... only in public schools.

Sorry.

Russell Kanning