• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State UN Flag Burn December 18th 2005 noon

Started by Russell Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Got some editing done on the UN Flag Burn video.

We sure had a good time.;D

Need to go through and tighten it up and lose some stuff. It's still coming in over 9 mins. I'll try to get it down to 5 or 6 min.

A bit challenging with no narrative and no music to cut to. But, I'm going to try and use a little of the back and forth between Russell and the Park dude at his office to tell the story. Bureaucrat says no, activists say yes and a good time was had by all.

I need to get it done this coming up week. Take advantage of the house being quiet with the wife and son gone.?

I can here the distant boom boom of the New Year's fireworks. Happy New Years NH Underground. :)

FTL_Ian

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 01, 2006, 05:30 AM NHFT
How about Bloodhound Gang "The roof is on fire"

Then there's this:
http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/antiflag/fucktheflag.html? ?:o

Our Steve Earle's "The Revolution Starts Now"...

But, I'm a wimp when it comes to copyright infringment. Especially with all the 'legal beagles' on the forum, it would of course become a big deal.
The music I used for the SS Card Burn was used with permission of a good friend.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Maybe you could ask Pokerface to write a song or other more soundtrack friendly music for this or future videos.

One of them was responding to Kat on a Liberty forum and referenced your porcfest video. 8)

Pat McCotter

Matt Fitzgibbons of Patriot Music could also be approached. He (and I thnk Gene) attended last year's PorcFest.

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Tom Sawyer

Made some good progress editing. Got it down under 7 min. even with adding an almost 1.5 min intro from Russell's interactiion with the park department dude. Now I'll just weave a few more sound bites of the back and forth through the rest of the piece. (you can't... yes I can... etc.)

As for music I'm playing with the same instrumental I used for the SS Card Burn video. Kind of a poignant, bitter sweet tune... maybe the right signature music for our struggle against 'Leviathan'.

All out of 'juice' so I'll stop and look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow. :)

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

I can't wait to see it, Roger. I liked the music to the SS burn video. Noticeable, but not in the way, and serious but fun at the same time.

Kevin

FTL_Ian

Roger, if you want to set up a site to feature NHFree.com vids, I'll set http://video.nhfree.com to it.   8)

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Three cheers for Roger :)

BTW, nothing ever happened to us over the lack of burn permit.

Russell Kanning

Throw a snowball, go to jail
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=3795

lucky it was too cold for snowballs that day.