• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State UN Flag Burn December 18th 2005 noon

Started by Russell Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

A few over 100 folks have accessed the UN Flag Burn video... pretty good for the first 24 hours.

The majority appear to be clicking through from this forum and from e-mails some must have sent out. :)

If you can post on other forums we can generate even more traffic.

http://nhfree.politicalgraffiti.com/second_annual_UN_Flag_Burn.htm

Kat Kanning

Great!  I emailed it out on nhporcupines-announce, so maybe that was why there were a bunch from email.

Fluff and Stuff

FTL_Ian

Roger, super editing job!  That looked time consuming.  Both the audio and video work was excellent.

When I get up that way, I'll be sure to bring my DV cam out to any events and if you'd like I'll just hand you my tape so you have some alternate angles to use, as I certainly don't have time for video editing, nor am I practiced at it like you are.

8)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 07, 2006, 03:45 PM NHFT
Roger, super editing job!? That looked time consuming.? Both the audio and video work was excellent.

When I get up that way, I'll be sure to bring my DV cam out to any events and if you'd like I'll just hand you my tape so you have some alternate angles to use, as I certainly don't have time for video editing, nor am I practiced at it like you are.

8)

Thanks Ian, for the compliment and for the generous offer to help! 8)

We have a compelling story to tell...
I live for this kind of work... guerilla documentary style. I've waited many years to have the capability the new digital tools provide. Started "making movies" with my 8mm windup, a razor blade and scotch tape. Things I'm personal connected with give much more satisfaction than all the "pro" projects put together.

Tom Sawyer

Attempting to develop and refine our techniques of producing and promoting 'viral video' over the web... here is my latest idea.

Tell us, on the forum, where you've posted a link to the video

http://nhfree.politicalgraffiti.com/second_annual_UN_Flag_Burn.htm

I'll PM you access to the large screen version.
A little thank you for your work in promoting liberty through the NH Underground.

Let's get more Free State activists to come join the fun!
Soon the rest of the freedom movement can see that their hopes and dreams have a home in New Hampshire.

Tom Sawyer

Over at the FSP... :)

Thanks Roger.? Another good one!? I'm so glad you're making these.? It will be in the Jan FSP News.

Brian

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

From my friend in CA:
Russellmania,
     What a great video you sent me. Mr. Matson poised precariously between irrational small town megalomania and his indefensible, nonsensical decision making process. His confidence strengthened with the sure knowledge that he will never be accountable for his senseless bureaucratic biased. Who edited the clip? It is cleverly put together.
     You all look great and what fun in the snow. We haven't had any snow that stayed.

Fluff and Stuff

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: russellkanning on January 07, 2006, 08:24 PM NHFT
From my friend in CA:
Russellmania,
? ? ?What a great video you sent me. Mr. Matson poised precariously between irrational small town megalomania and his indefensible, nonsensical decision making process. His confidence strengthened with the sure knowledge that he will never be accountable for his senseless bureaucratic biased. Who edited the clip? It is cleverly put together.
? ? ?You all look great and what fun in the snow. We haven't had any snow that stayed.

Russellmania indeed! You are our star performer..."I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille."

It wouldn't work without your candor and being nice as your telling them I ain't going along with your charade.
8)

Russell I'm sending you the secret access code ;D
Damn... I'm all out of the NH Underground secret decoder rings...

Russell Kanning

Wait until we attract actors and stuff to the movement. :)

Kat Kanning

AlanM

AlanM

Quote from: russellkanning on January 08, 2006, 04:42 AM NHFT
Wait until we attract actors and stuff to the movement. :)

Hey, actors have movements just like other folks.  ;D