• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State UN Flag Burn December 18th 2005 noon

Started by Russell Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Yeah by the end of summer the scar wasn't even visible. Removal of the old fireplace was a sign of the changes they all could see around them.

The ground where Lloyd had been seen to smile. On pitchforks our weenies roasted heartily. The laughter of children and adults alike. We bid fairwell... good bye Robin Hood Park.:'(

Time to build the sacred hearth, but where?

How could this rag tag band of folks, searching for the truth, have ever forseen the twisting turning arc that events would take.

A merry band of mischievous elves followed the elders. To a special place in the shadow an old bridge, where the land meet the flowing waters. This forgotten piece of a different time came to be called Freedom Park.

(cue the music) ;D

Yeah son,
Back in '06 freedom really seemed up against the ropes...

Pat K

KBCraig

Quote from: Roger Grant on July 13, 2006, 01:14 PM NHFT
Stopped by Robin Hood Park with William to have a picnic lunch. We decided to eat at the scene of the crime UN Flag Burn. ;)

Well... I was disappointed to see that the fireplace that we used had been recently removed. Asked some guys doing maintenance when and why it had been removed. They said it had been removed last week because it was old and a "hazard".

It was a thing of beauty.

It was definitely "old". But a "hazard"? Only in the world of rubber-padded playgrounds.

Kevin

Russell Kanning

has anyone heard of tearing down an old park fireplace?

So I guess Roger's vote is to start our own in the freedom park.
I could see staying or going ..... either way is a problem for the government ...... we will be burning things in December.

Russell Kanning

the more I think about them tearing down that stone fireplace to thwart us .... the funnier it gets.

Tom Sawyer

Yeah our buddy Brian must have worried over this for the last six months...

"Damn UN flag burnin' Free Staters, how dare they think they can use the park for this purpose!"

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning