• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State UN Flag Burn December 18th 2005 noon

Started by Russell Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Last year we had the Monadnock Freedom Forum guys threatening to counter protest.  It was cool, but they didn't show.  Maybe I should post on their forum inviting them again this year.

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Quote from: citizen_142002 on November 13, 2005, 11:35 PM NHFT
Sure, I'd be willing to slap up some flyers, Rus.
That was Dada .... this is Russell

I think we should invite anyone .... we will be burning a UN flag, so hopefully they are ok with that .... last year we mostly attracted WWII vets who have always despised the UN. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: citizen_142002 on November 13, 2005, 11:35 PM NHFTI would warn you that flyers for a UN flag burn are likely to attract angry Neo-cons or worse.
I don't quite understand what you mean. Can you explain a little more?

Lloyd Danforth

I don't see Neo-Cons as a problem.  Many of them question our involvement with the U.N, now that we're not running it.
I equate Lefties with a love of the U. N. and it's possibilities for One World government.

citizen_142002

The individuals at school, who agree with me about needing to get rid of the UN, are usually coming from a very different angle. They see the US as strong enough to have no need of the UN in order to defend itself, and I couldn't agree more. I don't agree with the sentiment that many of these people express in regards to foreign policy which is, might is right, and if it benefits the US in any way to attack a country, then there is nothing wrong with doing so.
I'm not saying that these people are sure to show up, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them did. I just want to know if the posters are going to express any of the reasoning for opposing the United Nations. Either way, I'll post some and hope that they attract liberty-lovers, and not imperialists.

Kat Kanning

Wow, what are they teaching these guys at the schools?   :o

Dave Ridley

roger can you or someone alter that truman photo so it looks like he's burnign the flag?

Dave Ridley

How about we call it the second annual Free State Project UN Flag Burn and tell the press it was Seth Cohn's idea?

Dave Ridley

Plz bring guns BTW, open carry preferred.  we only had two or three pistols at the last one.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Roger Grant on October 09, 2005, 07:37 PM NHFT
Think up the caption contest...
Be it funny, cutting or educational (preferrable all three) >:D
It could make a nice poster and the winning idea person will get the credit and a 13 x 19 sign to be given at the UN Flag Burn.

New and Improved Charmin design!

Pat K

Not only does my shit not stink, but my wet dreams make the most interesting designs, check out this sheet I saved.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on November 15, 2005, 06:48 PM NHFT
Not only does my shit not stink, but my wet dreams make the most interesting designs, check out this sheet I saved.

Oh my God!  ;D

That is so awfull, I couldn't help but laugh.

KBCraig

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Roger Grant on October 09, 2005, 07:37 PM NHFT
Think up the caption contest...
Be it funny, cutting or educational (preferrable all three) >:D
It could make a nice poster and the winning idea person will get the credit and a 13 x 19 sign to be given at the UN Flag Burn.

"If I had two of these I could crap on one and cover it up with the other."