• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State UN Flag Burn December 18th 2005 noon

Started by Russell Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Caleb

Well, I heard back from Mattson.  Here is a copy of his response.

Mr. Johnson,
   I had a meeting with Mr. Kanning who I understand is the organizer of the event you refer to.  I explained to him that Fire Codes do not allow for items to be brought to a fireplace in a public area for the sake of burning.  If you want an interpretation of the Fire Codes, I would suggest to you as I did to Mr. Kanning that you should talk to the officials at the Fire Department.  Contact Gary LaFreniere who is the Fire Inspector.
                                                                  Brian Mattson

It doesn't seem to me that he has a leg to stand on, even from the point of the law.  What he is telling me is that we ARE allowed to have a fire, but we aren't allowed to burn anything?  Is that contradictory or what?  Would that include firewood?  Personally, I view the U.N. flags as fuel.

Caleb

Kat Kanning

He's apparently calling UN flags 'garbage' since he doesn't want people to bring garbage from home to burn.

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

And the winner of the caption contest! ;D

Pat K... come on down... will you be there to receive your poster? >:D

To quote one of our illustrious judges "that makes me laugh my ass off every time I read it".

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: calibaba77 on December 14, 2005, 07:00 PM NHFT
It doesn't seem to me that he has a leg to stand on, even from the point of the law. What he is telling me is that we ARE allowed to have a fire, but we aren't allowed to burn anything?
He said you can't bring things from home. You have to use lighter and charcoal. But I reminded him that you have to bring those things too. They make it up as they go along. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: russellkanning on December 15, 2005, 08:35 AM NHFT
Quote from: calibaba77 on December 14, 2005, 07:00 PM NHFT
It doesn't seem to me that he has a leg to stand on, even from the point of the law. What he is telling me is that we ARE allowed to have a fire, but we aren't allowed to burn anything?
He said you can't bring things from home. You have to use lighter and charcoal. But I reminded him that you have to bring those things too. They make it up as they go along. :)

Just cut up a bunch of chunks of nice hardwood... should work well to ROAST THE WEENIES!

Printed the rest of the graphics. Here is the final version of the gun rights poster.

Tom Sawyer

Liked the image on the wiki page... so here is a slight variation I printed.

Pat K

Man Roger nice work. If all goes well I will be at the Roast/birthday event.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on December 15, 2005, 12:27 PM NHFT
Man Roger nice work. If all goes well I will be at the Roast/birthday event.

8)
We could use your humor Pat :)
I enjoy your company.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Roger Grant on December 15, 2005, 11:55 AM NHFTJust cut up a bunch of chunks of nice hardwood... should work well to ROAST THE WEENIES!
...but that would be from home .... thus illegal ..... sounds like a plan. :)