• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State UN Flag Burn December 18th 2005 noon

Started by Russell Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

Kat,
Elizabeth is making her famous 8 layer mexican dip, with corn chips and veggies for dipping. Also she is bringing the makings of beer margaritas. :)

Kat Kanning

Cool :)

The park is at the intersection of Roxbury and Reservoir Sts.

Russell Kanning

If the first entrance is slippery, then keep going around to the second entrance after the tennis courts. :)

Russell Kanning

I don't know if there is a good place, but we might bring a sled for william to fool around on.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on December 17, 2005, 03:50 PM NHFT
Any one got an address for Robin Hood Park?

Although missnamed Robinhood Forest, and, only close to where the park is, it is in the Keene area of the New Hampshire Atlas.  You've got one, don't you Pat?

NH Atlases: List price $20.00 my price $15.00,    5 bucks goes to the LSF.
I'll have a couple with me on Sunday.

I'm going up early and do some tax free shopping.

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

You need a second one to keep in the house in case someone on the forum makes a reference to, lets say, Lipsonscroat, NH, you'll be able to look it up.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: russellkanning on December 17, 2005, 06:16 PM NHFT
I don't know if there is a good place, but we might bring a sled for william to fool around on.
8) good idea we'll bring a sled!
William is really looking forward to cooking the sausage on the pitchfork. ;D
The pitchfork was a great idea Russell... it looks to become one of the icons of this freedom movement. >:D

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 17, 2005, 08:10 PM NHFT
You need a second one to keep in the house in case someone on the forum makes a reference to, lets say, Lipsonscroat, NH, you'll be able to look it up.

You're making that up!   :P  Fortunately, I do have one of his handy dandy atlases.

Lloyd Danforth

No...No..Its in the southwest section of an old Indian village called Tungmeah.( not sure of the pronunciation)  It's in the older atlasses.
Got to get on the road!

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

So Caleb .... you coming to the flag burn before the game?