• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State UN Flag Burn December 18th 2005 noon

Started by Russell Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Wouldn't miss it for the world!  I'll be open-carrying, and if the police show up, I'll be a pitbull for the cause of liberty.  ;D

Caleb

Caleb

Just as a footnote, I'll be open-carrying with an UNLOADED weapon.  Just wanted to clarify so the FBI won't mistake the pitbull comment as being connected with the open-carry comment.

Caleb

president

Dreepa

As you can tell.. I can't make it :'(
All work and no burning makes dreepa a sad boy.

Dave Ridley

Turnout at the burn itself appears to have been 21 with others probably showing up for the after-burn party.

No cops or bureaucrats, but no mainstream press journalists either and no long guns.   There were 4 or 5 open carried pistols this time however :)

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

TackleTheWorld

Tom Sawyer

Here is a shot Elizabeth got. :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

EagleClaw

Couldn't smell any pork anywhere... just Porc.  ;D

KBCraig

You know this just baffles mainstream thinking, because anti-UN people are supposed to be camo-clad rightwing survivalists.

Keep baffling 'em.  ;D

John

Nice park, good sausage, great people, warm sun, fun sledding . . .
No nasty buggers bugging us!

Big thanks to Kat and Russelll for having us over after.
Cool cake.
Happy Birthday Lloyd!

John

Quote from: KBCraig on December 18, 2005, 07:28 PM NHFT
You know this just baffles mainstream thinking, because anti-UN people are supposed to be camo-clad rightwing survivalists.

Keep baffling 'em.? ;D

Hey I had (winter) camo pants on but, I think my very bright jacket maybe (kind of) took away from the whole "camo-clad" thing.   ;D

John

Quote from: Roger Grant on December 17, 2005, 04:50 PM NHFT
Elizabeth is making her famous 8 layer mexican dip, with corn chips and veggies for dipping.

And, WOW how good is that dip?  Best I've had.

Russell Kanning

We ended up with more food than we started with ..... we might have enough for the next party .... let me check

nope I ate it.