• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State UN Flag Burn December 18th 2005 noon

Started by Russell Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Lex

Lex

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 13, 2006, 10:36 PM NHFT
Awesome videos, Roger.? Really makes the underground look professional.? Yeah, I know...it is!

In editing I've learned less is more... My job wast to represent what really happened in 7 mins...  try to just share the moments. We all have a compelling story to tell, I just need to capture the essence and we can share it with others. I feel privileged to present it in an artful way...

Welcome back Scott.

AlanM

Quote from: Roger Grant on January 13, 2006, 10:51 PM NHFT
Awesome videos, Roger.? Really makes the underground look professional.? Yeah, I know...it is!

In editing I've learned less is more... My job wast to represent what really happened in 7 mins...? try to just share the moments. We all have a compelling story to tell, I just need to capture the essence and we can share it with others. I feel privileged to present it in an artful way...

Welcome back Scott.

As Thoreau said, "Simplify, simplify." It works onstage as well.  ;)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: AlanM on January 13, 2006, 11:09 PM NHFT

In editing I've learned less is more... My job wast to represent what really happened in 7 mins...? try to just share the moments. We all have a compelling story to tell, I just need to capture the essence and we can share it with others. I feel privileged to present it in an artful way...

Welcome back Scott.

As Thoreau said, "Simplify, simplify." It works onstage as well.? ;)

What is your issue Alan... anything you feel strongly about and would like to help represent to others? How would Shorty Dawkins feel about eminent domain perhaps? Maybe Shorty Dawkins stories by the campfire at PorcFest?

AlanM

Quote from: Roger Grant on January 13, 2006, 11:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on January 13, 2006, 11:09 PM NHFT

Welcome back Scott.

As Thoreau said, "Simplify, simplify." It works onstage as well.? ;)

What is your issue Alan... anything you feel strongly about and would like to help represent to others? How would Shorty Dawkins feel about eminent domain perhaps? Maybe Shorty Dawkins stories by the campfire at PorcFest?

Separation of School and State is #1
We will be having a Shorty Dawkins Tall Tales night at the Shorty Dawkins Fest, just before Porcfest. I could also do a solo talk, (as a resident of Shorty's hometown, Upton's Corners), about homeschooling. Shorty was homeschooled.  ;)

AlanM

I forgot to mention, we have some interesting things planned fot the Shorty Dawkins Cafe. One thing in particular will be worthy of videoing.

Tom Sawyer

Separation of School and State is #1
We will be having a Shorty Dawkins Tall Tales night at the Shorty Dawkins Fest, just before Porcfest. I could also do a solo talk, (as a resident of Shorty's hometown, Upton's Corners), about homeschooling. Shorty was homeschooled.? ;)

My son William is 4 1/2 and homeschooling is the way we are going... I've been thinking that traditional classroom teaching is a virtual learning experience and in many ways inferior to a real learning experience in the real world. The wisdom that is gained from real world experience is one thing terriblly lacking in the culture our children live in.

AlanM

The biggest problem I see with public schooling is the simple fact that everything is filtered through the concept of making "good (obedient) citizens", which is a preconceived notion put forth by the ruling members of society. It is an attempt to control the masses for their (the leadership's) benefit. It has little to do with education, and a lot to do with training and brainwashing.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: AlanM on January 13, 2006, 11:52 PM NHFT
The biggest problem I see with public schooling is the simple fact that everything is filtered through the concept of making "good (obedient) citizens", which is a preconceived notion put forth by the ruling members of society. It is an attempt to control the masses for their (the leadership's) benefit. It has little to do with education, and a lot to do with training and brainwashing.

Indoctrination... I agree,
...we don't need no education, we don't need no thought control...
Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd

AlanM

Quote from: Roger Grant on January 14, 2006, 12:04 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on January 13, 2006, 11:52 PM NHFT

Indoctrination... I agree,
...we don't need no education, we don't need no thought control...

I would change that slightly:
...we don't need no "education", we don't need no thought control...

Tom Sawyer

Past 600 views of http://nhfree.politicalgraffiti.com/second_annual_UN_Flag_Burn.htm

Seeing traffic from http://www.stumbleupon.com
Thanks to Viscid and dfollensbee (stumbleupon.com handles) for posting the link. 8)