• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Scholars Academy is looking for high school and easy college text books.

Started by porcupine kate, December 15, 2009, 07:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

For those who don't know Scholars Academy is a new private school in Manchester for gifted children ages 5 to 12.  We are looking for more challenging course work for these guys.

I was wondering if anyone has high school (or easy college) level textbooks they could loan or give the school. Specifically science (biology, ecology...not chem or physics) or social studies (anything from Chinese history to an Intro to Sociology)...and high school (not college) level literature textbooks might be helpful too.

Please contact me so we can make arrangements to get the books.
Thank you
Kate

KBCraig

We're about to pare down our book collection. I have several that might be of interest. I'll make a list and let you know.

Kat Kanning

Kate, look over our schoolbooks when you come out Saturday and you can borrow whatever you like.

Pat McCotter

Hi Kate!
I have a number of books - not all text books but educational nonetheless. The problem is, we are in CT now and I am not able to get them to you in a timely fashion. If "PatK or Lloyd or somebody else is driving past us sometime they could grab them. (Oh, wait! There is snow on the ground. Will PatK be going that direction anytime soon? >:D)

porcupine kate

Thank you Pat.

I would love to get those books. 
If someone isn't going to see you soon can I send you money to ship them?
Kate

Pat McCotter

Sure, we could do that. Looks like it will fit in the priority mail regular box "If It Fits, It Ships" deal. That would be the $10.35 price.

porcupine kate

Pat McCotter