• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Life, the Universe, and Everything Party

Started by dalebert, June 20, 2010, 07:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

When: July 10th @ 5pm (not my birthday)
Where: Bunker Hill

I didn't have a proper over-the-hill party at 40 so I've decided to make up for it. I'm celebrating turning 42 with a Sausage Fest. There will be lots of sausage. Feel free to bring other things that you like to eat. There will be lots of discussion around a big campfire about the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

For more discussion re: this event, click here!

Tom Sawyer

I will be representing the taco eaters faction...   ;D

Kat Kanning

Praise be to the Taco Eater Faction (tm)!  :angel4:

dalebert

TODAY!

Some last minute thoughts on the party tomorrow (Saturday)--

If you have extra folding/lawn/camping chairs, they could be handy for sitting around the fire.

Start time is listed as 5pm and end time at 1pm, but those are loose. I figure people will trickle in when it's convenient and leave when they're tired. Don't feel like you have to leave at 1am either if people are still hanging out.

Call me when you arrive at the parking lot so someone can shuttle you up the hill.

There should be a good amount of food and drinks but if you want to bring something, that's great too. Hard to have too much.

The fluorescent green cups are for Pangalactic Gargle Blasters ONLY. There will be other cups available for "ordinary" drinks. :) WARNING: the PGBs are stronger than they taste. You might suddenly feel like you've been hit in the head by a lemon rind... wrapped around a gold brick.

Don't forget a towel! For reasons why, consult The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. A small hand towel should suffice.

Dale

Pat K

AntonLee

oh man I thought this was a competitor to the Free State Party for a minute

dalebert

Quote from: AntonLee on July 10, 2010, 08:42 AM NHFT
oh man I thought this was a competitor to the Free State Party for a minute

Talk about a big tent!