• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looking to rent an address

Started by madmanmike, December 21, 2009, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

madmanmike

I am looking to rent an address. I wish to get a new hampshire drivers license, car registration etc. and I will need a new hampshire address to do this. If anyone is willing to let me use their address as primary residence so I can change my domicile to new hampshire please email me with the fee you would want.

I wont be moving to NH for another year but I would like to change my license and car registration before hand.

microtone

I don't want to sound like a dweeb, but, this is your first and only post and you almost sound like a cop...

Second, you can't do it that way in New Hampshire anyway, maybe Florida. With the local version of the Real ID act, you have to show up in person, prove your living here, surrender your out of state driver's license and then you'll only get a temporary six months license.

Lloyd Danforth

Yes, you would have to come here to get the license. Otherwise, this is doable.

K. Darien Freeheart

There's very little reason to get a NH Driver's license now and register your cars. I came up and got my license a few days before I planned on making the final move and then ended up out of state for two months until the move actually happened. :(

The only thing I think having the license early would do it tick days on the calendar for when you can run for State Rep or something, and you'd be far more useful here today doing activism and networking with folks here. :)

I strongly doubt you'll find someone willing to let you put their address on government paperwork without first establishing a report with them.

John

lildog

Quote from: microtone on January 20, 2010, 10:21 PM NHFT
I don't want to sound like a dweeb, but, this is your first and only post and you almost sound like a cop...

Could be a MassHole looking to avoid MA taxes and an address to cast a 2nd vote in elections.