• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Exciting Keene News

Started by Kat Kanning, October 07, 2005, 06:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Quote from: rhelwig on October 08, 2005, 09:24 AM NHFT
Good idea. Have the show the Keeners put on be all local, and maybe get something like http://www.libertarianalternative.org/ on as well.

I've been on that show.  ;D

Dreepa

jgmaynard

If it became regular, it would keep it fresh and exciting to do a current events show, perhaps with a bit of current humor (at least at the beginniing) maybe ala Bill Mayhr.

Just my $0.02 water-logged cents.........

JM

Dave Ridley

i have an hour of video shot with Keith's cam and it's sufficient to do a mini documentary.  I could conceivably have it edited by early november.  I might need to shoot a standup or two to discuss the things I don't have video for.

i've got the mike fisher arrest, some interviews, the fema flag burn  , the liberty ladies car wash, brandi blasting away with a machine gun and Evan's moving party, as well as some beauty shots.

I would probably want to make the thing available for sale later on DVD or VHS or what not.

Kat Kanning

Cool.  Something we can do to help?

Michael Fisher

Oh yeah, I remember when the cops told you to stop filming.  "Unfortunately... you do have the right to say that," you replied.  You backed off for a few moments, then snuck back up behind us.   ;D

rima

Quote from: KBCraig on October 08, 2005, 10:47 AM NHFT
+1

Be for, not against.

Be for freedom, not against government.

Be for choices, not against restriction.

Be for honesty in government, not against Bush.

While these might all seem to be the same, they're a matter of attitude and perception. If the goal is to educate and persuade, you have to be for things. Otherwise, you'll sound like a Democrat. ;)

Kevin

EXCELLENT recommendation!  8)   Positive and invigorating!  ;)   Way to go!  :D

erich

Quote from: katdillon on October 08, 2005, 08:11 PM NHFT
Don't make me hurt you before I've even got to meet you!

Yeah, yeah.  Remember, this little bit of friction is why we have this wonderful, marvelous forum, which we are all better off for having.  I think.  ....just my 2 dry cents.  Hope Keene is still there for me to visit in a couple of weeks....

EZPass

How far out will it be broadcast or is it only an in-town cablecast?

Lex

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

I talked to the guy in charge of this; he seemed to indicated they will probably not be on the air until december at earliest

EZPass

Could it be taped and put up on the site as a link to a server? :-\