• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merrimack Valley Porcupines Monthly Meeting For January 2010

Started by GlenDickey, December 28, 2009, 07:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenDickey

Greeting Liberty Lovers,

This post is to inform you that the Merrimack Valley Porcupines will hold their monthly meeting for January on Saturday, January 2nd at Murphy's Taproom in Manchester at 11:00.  This month I am sure the conversation will be lively will the many events of the day, so please come down and put your two cents in.  As the moderator I would like to propose two topics for discussion;

- For better or worse 2009 is part of the past.  What were some of the political highlights of the year?  Is there anyone from among our ranks who you think deserves commendation for their work in the past year?

- 2010 is no longer the future but is now the present.  What political issues deserve our attention in 2010?  Are there any predictions for 2010?  Is there someone special you think we should contact to address us?

JR Hoell is running for the New Hampshire State Senate in a special election and has accepted my request to address the group. 

The media swap has been a little low on materials at the past couple of meetings so if you have some liberty oriented media that you are willing to share please bring them.

As always, we welcome new movers to come down and meet your fellow porcupines, as well as any liberty lovers looking for fellowship.

Sincerely,

Glen Dickey
Moderator, Merrimack Valley Porcupines

porcupine kate

Glen
I will have raffle tickets for Wilson Hill pistol Club.  We have 5 prizes up for grabs and tickets start at $2.00 each.

I would also like to talk about some up coming Second Amendment Sister Events and the Hannah Dustin Defense league. 

Look forward to seeing you there.
Kate Muller