• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Seeing people OD

Started by Heatman, December 31, 2009, 05:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: ttie on February 18, 2010, 06:42 PM NHFT

Does the sale of cigarettes fund gangs and terrorists?

Yes, actually. Have you seen where all those taxes go?

bouncer

I threw that out there to see what kind of response I got. The problem is personal responsibility and that can't be legislated that's why prohibition doesn't work,legalizing won't solve the abuse issue. It would stop our government wasting some of the money the steal from us.

CJS

Quote from: bouncer on February 20, 2010, 06:42 PM NHFT
I threw that out there to see what kind of response I got. The problem is personal responsibility and that can't be legislated that's why prohibition doesn't work,legalizing won't solve the abuse issue. It would stop our government wasting some of the money the steal from us.

Thats because X% of humanity will consistently do stupid stuff . Why does society as a whole have to be protected from the extremely stupid behavior of the dumbest / weakest among us ? In California they are prohibiting smoking cigarettes in private  homes ...whats next ? High calorie junk food ?

I have several neighbors who get high regularly  and they also  work .. pay bills and do all the things people who don't smoke do while they live their lives ... one neighbor gets high on crack every so often .. not my idea of a good time but it's HER deal . How is their private behavior any one else's concern ? If I am not hurting anyone .. cause property loss or damage .. why is my behavior any one else's concern ?