• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton County FIJA Outreach 2010.01.04

Started by Lloyd Danforth, January 03, 2010, 04:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Anyone doing this tomorrow? Got Brochures?

Kat Kanning

MTPorcupine3

Is anyone going? I don't want to be the only one!

the_liberty_belle

Jeff and I can't come this time.  Last time there were 6 people, only three of whom (Jeff, myself, and Kat) were on facebook... perhaps the facebook event is a poor predictor of the actual turnout. :)

Kat Kanning

Merged/split topics here to try and make sense.  I can't go, but Tony came by to get FIJA pamplets from me, so sounds like he'd need another person with him tomorrow.

K. Darien Freeheart

Wasn't there also supposed to be a FIJA thing in Newport?

Lloyd Danforth

3 of us are going to Haverhill. Tony is going have fun at VT traffic court in WRJ at 9am if anyone wants to join him. It is by Amtrack just over the bridge.

Kat Kanning

The Newport one is on the 19th.  I'm planning on being at that one this time.

Lloyd Danforth

Rich, Solar Bob and myself got to H early. I was poorly dressed for the weather but, they passed about 50 pamphlets.
The state of VT didn't want to spend money on a Polish interpetor and dropped Tony's charges. ;D

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 04, 2010, 11:26 AM NHFT
Rich, Solar Bob and myself got to H early. I was poorly dressed for the weather but, they passed about 50 pamphlets.
The state of VT didn't want to spend money on a Polish interpetor and dropped Tony's charges. ;D

The 'need a Polish interpreter' defence was a good one. As a native English speaker, I don't presume to understand the language of the court. Even Slick Willy didn't know the meaning of 'is' when asked a particular question. Instead of laughing we all should have been taking notes!

Lloyd Danforth

Tony is offering Polish pronounciation lessons.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

We are looking to buy 1000 of the white 4 fold brochure from FIJA for $135.00. We have 100 bucks pledged.

Free libertarian

If anybody that's doing or considering doing FIJA activism at another location wants to go in on a bunch of brochures, please speak up.

If anyone  has FIJA info. pamphlets that are gathering dust...we'd take those too.  We're fresh out of 'em, need more and don't want to have any excuses to miss another frozen feet day of activism in February.   

Free libertarian

We made more FIJA brochures rather than buying them.   Staples provided the copier, Lloyd and I shook the couch cushions for the cash.  He did such a good job folding them, he may now own the job, proving he is good for something.   ;D 

We are planning to venture back to Grafton County Superior Court in February.