• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

60 minutes and veterans

Started by sgtusmc, January 04, 2010, 07:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

60 minutes Veterans Story
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls road Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Hundreds of thousands of disabled U.S. Military Veterans from just Iraq and Afghan living by the motto DELAY, DENY AND DIE before you have to treat us.  The head of the Veterans Affairs dept clearly is tuned into this program from what he said on 60 minutes.  "We have identified the needs and have resolve the problem".   The problem goes back to President Lincoln and the basic reason that the VA was started.  The last of the WWII disabled seeking treatment will come to an end soon because the last will be dead.  I started writing to help a Madbury NH family that Judge Fauver and the Madbury selectmen criminally violated the Constitution to make the public aware.  Disabled Veterans across the U.S. have called and written me to ask for help or just talk and explain the bad that the VA has done to them and their families.  There should be no delay on any veteran receiving medical care and compensation from day one.   The government should not be allowed to use a U.S. Military Veteran's medical condition as leverage to stop that veteran from writing opinion letters.  Shea-Porter and the NH governor are doing just that.  Our elected officials use pet projects to waste money on leaving the citizens that gave everything for your freedom to the effects of delay, deny and die.  The VA director should be informed that U.S. Military Veterans receive less and harder to get medical care and compensation than ever before.  The VA director tells the public a lie and the public believes it.  Hundreds of thousands of U.S. Military Veterans are suffering because foreign budgets and pet projects are more important than these has bins.
   My letters are cruel and harsh but they are the truth.  What you the American citizens have let the NH government and VA do to me illustrates the contempt that you silently have for U.S. Military Veterans.  Do you know why Suicide is the best way to return to this great nation?  Because those U.S. Military that are successful at it are the ones smart enough to realize that you do not want us to come back alive if we are not whole.   To delay, deny and die is what makes people like the VA director happy, he just cannot openly say it.  You have not resolved the problem you just let us die
   Censoring the public from hearing my words clearly is intone with the publics need to deflect the disabled veterans needs.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi