• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Radio Control Boat

Started by leetninja, January 04, 2010, 11:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leetninja

So I have this awesome R/C boat and never any time to use it. I used it for a half a summer and then this summer went past and just ... nothing. No time. I'm just seeing if anyone has any interest in it. If you are into R/C (like I used to be) then this is an amazing boat to have. Definitely NOT for a beginner. This is incredibly fast on the water. I've actually never gone full throttle with it because of that. It throws a huge tail too which is pretty awesome. It can take some really tight corners too. Never flipped on me but it does have a float system so if you flip it will stay on the surface as well as a watertight box for all the electrical. Just in case because the servos are quite pricey I did a special dip and rubberized them so they are fully sealed themselves and I ballooned the receiver as well. I would keep it if I had the time.  I should also mention it has the larger 49cc engine in it making it even faster =D

All in all I don't really have anything specific in mind for a trade. Cash, firearms, ammo, tools, electronics, ATV, dirtbike, car/truck - you name it and ill probably think about it ...

http://www.proboatmodels.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=PRB2650 - that is the boat

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. - here is someones video (one of many) on youtube

I also have a smaller traxxas nitro boat too.

Tom Sawyer