• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Which NH town/city has the most aggressive Traffic Cops/Enforcement?

Started by Peacemaker, January 04, 2010, 03:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacemaker

Which NH town/city has the most aggressive Traffic Cops/Enforcement?  Just curious for my protection.

I'd have to nominate the city of Stratham, NH as a candidate.  Although the city size is rather small, a major road cuts through it (Route 33) the super alert officers seem to always be preying on and ticketing the peaceful people who pass through.

AntonLee

Summer

Beach

Hampton.

state, feds, townies, drug enforcement, immigration, code enforcers, meter maids, military

they got it all at Hampton, all summer long.

thinkliberty

Quote from: AntonLee on January 04, 2010, 05:02 PM NHFT
Summer

Beach

Hampton.

state, feds, townies, drug enforcement, immigration, code enforcers, meter maids, military

they got it all at Hampton, all summer long.

I know where I'll be doing some liberty activism this summer...

The polar plungers had first pick promoting freedom on the beach and they choose the winter. I'll go during the summer if no one else will.

If the US goons haven't left NH before the summer, We might want to throw them going away party from there. They could be leaving by sea.

Kat Kanning

lildog

With the new mega court house they just built in Merrimack, the state police have been out in full force along DW Highway.

But hey, look at the bright side... if you get ticketed in Merrimack you can enjoy the $27,000 worth of art they hung up in the new court house, paid for with your tax dollars.

Sutherland

I'll second Stratham. Raymond is also revenue generation happy.

firecracker joe

route 25 in meredith at the end of rt.104, north through center harbor &  moultonboro is like running the gaunlet i know people who have lived here all their lives and they dread driving through moultonboro for a small town they have alot of leo's who love to harrass any and everyone

thinkliberty

2 people have picked Stratham. I have been hassled by the pigs there before.

Did you want to give them a plaque or trophy and award it to the town during one of their meetings?

What would the award be called?

We could give these awards out anytime a free stater is extorted by a cities henchmen.

error

Route 101, Milford/Amherst, has more Porc 411 calls of police sightings and traffic stops than any other place in the state.

Russell Kanning

that spot won in some magazine article i believe, for the worst speed trap
hooksett cops are always on 3 and looking for trouble

assawyer

Northwood on US Highway 4, a speed trap central when you're not looking for antiques... ;)

MTPorcupine3

Bristol.

By the way, Wayne and I will be performing at the open mic at the Mill Fudge Factory tonight. He'll be driving  :)

brycen

Good topic. I agree there should be an award.

I started to think I was going crazy because I don't recall seeing anyone pulled over, anywhere in NH during my 6 day visit for Porcfest (4 of those days doing a lot of driving). The only place mentioned so far in this thread, that I drove, was route 3 in Hooksett. Mostly freeway driving.

kyle40sw

I would have to say that dover and sommersworth have some of the most aggressive but like someone said hampton takes the cake, also New market, it might not seem like it because its a small town but the cops there will pull you over just to "check you out" and they will harrass you, rye nh youll be fine if you have a nice looking car, a LOT of rich people live there so if you dont have a 60 thousand dollar car they will pull you over, im one of the people who has a 1900 dollar car, so they always stop me for no reason but to check me out, hope this helps 8)

AntonLee