• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MANDATORY DRUG TESTING UNDER OBAMA HEALTH CARE

Started by GARY MYRDEK, January 05, 2010, 03:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

GARY MYRDEK

I have been reading some of the new proposals for our "new world order" health care law and understand it to read that in order to be part of the "plan" one must first submit to drug testing before one can be part of this plan(law). Also I could not find any part of it that deals with dental"health". I guess that is for another day and another president.

microtone

First, you might point out to the mesmerized masses waiting for the government "to save the economy": It ain't reform, It's a tax hike.

Second, just remember not to smoke pot for a MONTH before donating some urine to Big Brother. After that, chances are they won't bother testing you again if you 'qualify' for 'their program'. BTW, that works if you want to work at Walmart or any other place that tests.

If your into black marketing you can get a job and make good money dealing. Also, a lot of places don't actually run the tests, because of cost. but I think that's impolite to take a drug test you can't pass, and waste somebodies money. As it could draw unwanted attention of the authorities in the event the actually do test.

A giveaway, is if they send you to an independent lab versus giving you a cup and taking it in the back room and pouring it down the drain.

http://www.myspace.com/buzzkimball

Ogre

Oh, wait -- does that mean that if I fail the drug test that I don't have to buy health insurance? Oh, if only things were that easy!

Lloyd Danforth

I always say, "Drug Test?  Sure, ask me anything."

microtone

Quote from: Ogre on January 14, 2010, 07:49 AM NHFT
Oh, wait -- does that mean that if I fail the drug test that I don't have to buy health insurance? Oh, if only things were that easy!

They don't have drug testing in Massachusetts for the mandatory Blue Cross insurance. Now after they take your money and you have an injury or accident they might test for drugs to see if they can deny your claim.....

On the other hand,  2% opt out under the "religious exemption". As the $1,000 'fine' for not having insurance is taken out of your state income tax return, the other solution is to drop out of the system completely.

From a practical standpoint, in my opinion, if you can afford it or it makes sense financially, get a 'cheaper' high deductible major medical policy and stay the frig away from certified, legalized, state approved and licensed allopathic racketeers... and their scientifically approved by the state pills.