• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Tuesday in Enfield at 6pm

Started by VampireZIM, January 06, 2010, 02:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireZIM

Mickey's in Enfield @ 330 Route 4 Enfield.  http://www.mickeyscafe.net/

Should be lots of fun as usual.  Also check out our new page on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=217215263015&ref=nf

CYA THERE... If im not playing STAR TREK ONLINE. :S

Russell Kanning

sounds good
did you make arrangements with them?

K. Darien Freeheart

Yep, please give them a call. If you don't want to, I can do it. They said last time they'd open the game room downstairs for us if we let them know we were coming.

Mike Barskey

I have Manchester Brewing beer for sale if anyone is interested. US$3.00 per bottle (or $2.50 per bottle if you buy 6 or more), $30.00 per case. I have cases of John Thomas Red, and bottles of Cinnamon Stout and Peppermint Stout. I also have 1-liter bottles of Studly Monk for $10 each. Email me at mike@barskey.net if you'd like me to bring some for you tonight.

Lumpy

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 12, 2010, 10:44 AM NHFT
I have Manchester Brewing beer for sale if anyone is interested. US$3.00 per bottle (or $2.50 per bottle if you buy 6 or more), $30.00 per case. I have cases of John Thomas Red, and bottles of Cinnamon Stout and Peppermint Stout. I also have 1-liter bottles of Studly Monk for $10 each. Email me at mike@barskey.net if you'd like me to bring some for you tonight.
If you bring some of the to Social Sunday I know our friend  Mike is interested in buying some and stocking up!
I'll be the big bottles are right up his alley...  or backwoods path...  but that is a just guess.   8)

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Well, it looks like Barskey had fun, at least.  :)

Lloyd Danforth

Probably been figuring his traveling time in 'Studly Monks'.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 13, 2010, 07:04 AM NHFT
Well, it looks like Barskey had fun, at least.  :)

Oh My God!
Barskey was doing a pole dance?

;D

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteBarskey was doing a pole dance?

He's been doing that a lot, lately.

Firewall99

Inquiring minds would like to know...

With all that talk of looking for other Tuesday locations, are we still on at Mickey's this evening?

Kat Kanning

You're likely to be the only one there if you go.

Firewall99

Thought as much.  Is my calendar off or has the meet been changed?