• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Broom Hockey/Hawaiian Luau

Started by Kat Kanning, January 07, 2010, 06:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

OK, hopefully they're not buried in snow somewhere.

(Hi from the other side of the driveway!)

Russell Kanning

originally kat and i wanted to do broom hockey on tewksbury .... but there is no plowed parking
so i changed the place to Grafton pond because it has parking

but now we have a small ice pond in the lowlands right next to the house
pictures coming

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

It's February again in the Shire .... and the 2nd which means it is
Porcupine Day!

bad news though

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

http://welcometotheshire.com/?q=node/205

dalebert

http://anarchyinyourhead.com/2009/01/30/porcupine-day/

P.S. I linked your video on my site.

Lloyd Danforth

The really sad part is that shortly after that video was taken the Grafton Woodchuck  booked a two month vacation in the Caribbean.

Sam A. Robrin

February 2 is also Ayn Rand's birthday.  Every year on that date, she gets up out of her grave, and if she sees Leonard Peikoff, she goes back in, and there are six more weeks of whim-worshipping muscle mysticism and irrational second-handing . . .

Russell Kanning

we haven't seen a woodchuck for about a year here .... our presence might be disturbing them
the only porcupines i see are 2 legged

how about next year we each film parts of our porcupine day experiences? mike is working on ours

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah! We can put them on a 'loop' and play it over and over and over........

Mike Barskey

Russell Kanning

the pond doesn't look like it is in danger of being covered in snow or melting

Mike Barskey

Bump.

This is going to be so much fun! We have grass skirts, leis, a pig to BBQ, boogie boards, tiki torches, a fire-spinner, and possibly a ukulele player. And don't forget broomball (please bring a broom - good or bad, new or old!). And we might even be able to get a bunch of sand to make a beach!

I hope y'all are planning to come and celebrate winter Hawaiian style. :)

Russell Kanning

the frozen pond hasn't changed ... yet

Friday

We're supposed to get below average temperatures next week, so it should be fine.

:South_Park_Group_by_Nharox:

Russell Kanning

you know you are in trouble when you are just hoping the winter temps will go back up to "normal" ...... who needs a luau? :)