• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Letter to President Obama and NH governor Lynch

Started by sgtusmc, January 10, 2010, 08:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Response to Suicide prevention council
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   The State of New Hampshire has rejected me because I do not follow what the government members tell me that I must do.  If we follow orders blindly and it turns out the orders are wrong or even illegal then we go to jail.  If we do not follow the orders given to us by government officials then we are no eligible for help.  NH with the power of NH Rep Shea-Porter got my VA medical care stopped because I did not follow their commands.  NH took my freedom for over six months under the Patriot Act declaring that I was a terrorist.  The charges were dropped 5 days before trial so there was nothing that I could do.  The newspapers censor the public from learning the facts.  Governor Lynch charged me money to tell him the facts, he took my money and we never did talk. You ask how this pertains to Suicide and the response to the Union Leader article by Beth Hall?
   Suicide is something that is not always on the mind.  I am a 100% combat related disabled veteran.  I have four disabilities all from separate innocents.  Most days start out and no one would even dream that I am disabled.  One of my disabilities is PTSD.  A word, action or even an event can trigger my traveling back to a world that most citizens cannot even fathom as possible.  Many times when in this state of mind trying to commit suicide is the norm.  Sometime I remember the event and my trip back and other times when I come back to now; I am in at the edge of killing my self.  The newspapers and government tell that I am a scary person because from a TBI there is no memory of my life before the Marine Corps.  My Values come from my training and life as a U.S. Marine.  I came back to the U.S. after a thirty-one month tour overseas with no memory of ever being in "Round-eyed country" the U.S. before.  I killed another human being before there is any memory of my kissing my first round-eyed girl.   My values are in constant conflict with reality.  The people have to follow the law or know the right people.  Government officials violate the Constitution to harm the individuals and the courts (and I used Judge Peter Fauver as the perfect example of a criminal in a robe) cover up these crimes.  The government has isolated this U.S. Marine pushing me to commit suicide as a cover-up.  I am not going to commit suicide because of the wrongs that the government is doing to me.  My suicide if it happens is because there is no reality of for what I have done in my efforts to be a good U.S. citizen.   
   The officials to divert interest in my letter will tell you that I am a raven lunatic.  They will use this letter and their delusional response of my past to justify their non-actions.  Suicide cannot be prevented if the actions of the very people promoting it are to kill those that question their actions.
   Ask your self if I can mail this letter to the President of the U.S. and the governor of NH Mr. Lynch then why is it not good enough to publish and the other U.S. citizens know of the wrongs in government.
A ask Mr. Obama and Mr. Lynch to personally answer my question in public form. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi