• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Merchandising Job

Started by research101, January 11, 2010, 09:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

research101

Hi guys!  This might be of help to some of you who are looking for work.  Here is what's happening...

I'm starting a Product Demonstrator merchandising position at a local Shaws gorcery store.  (NOT employed by Shaws)

It is part time work... 18-24 hrs. per week. Thurs Fri Sat. and Sun.  11:00/hr

18 hrs.  paid online training and paid mileage over 20 miles. 

I was called by a person from the merchandising company (Advantage Marketing) and asked if I knew anyone near me who could cover another location  he had available....so now Lumpy is going to be doing the same thing however....it appears there may be openings left for several other NH location:

Windham
Portsmouth
Londonderry
Milford
Gorham
Manchester
Plaistow
Merrimack
Concord
North Hampton
Goffstown
Seabrook
West Lebanon
Manchester
Salem

Note: You will not be employed by "Shaws" supermarket. It is through Advantage Marketing . A merchandising company that IS an "IN THE SYSTEM JOB... '  unfortunately.  sorry guys, but sometimes we have to do what we have to do!!!

If you are interested in filling one of these positions/store locations ... please send me a PM with your name/number and location you are interested in. I will call it into Jason, the Recruiter, to have him call you for more details if the location is still available... 

Thanks,  :)
Aubern

research101

Update:

Lumpy spoke with recruiter today.

Here are  two store still available:

Lancaster NH
West Lebanon NH