• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brian Manning, Mike Tiner arrested

Started by Kat Kanning, January 16, 2010, 03:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 27, 2010, 12:03 PM NHFT
i am sure the visitation schedule is more complicated than 7pm each night .... they are always complicated
I think they invent rules to make sure no one can talk to people they kidnap.

I am going to go at 6:30 today to see if it true.

dalebert

POSTCARDS

Be careful how you address postcards. I had some returned. I asked about it yesterday and it appears to be because they have automatic address readers that scan from the bottom up.

I was addressing mine like so:

TO:
John Doe
<address, zip>

<address, zip>

On a typical letter, the "TO" address is lower so that's the way it reads it. If you put a return address on the postcard, just reverse the order so the "TO" address is the lower one.

I just tried to put out a Porc411 on this and got cut off.

thinkliberty

Quote from: dalebert on January 27, 2010, 01:34 PM NHFT
POSTCARDS

Be careful how you address postcards. I had some returned. I asked about it yesterday and it appears to be because they have automatic address readers that scan from the bottom up.

I was addressing mine like so:

TO:
John Doe
<address, zip>

<address, zip>

On a typical letter, the "TO" address is lower so that's the way it reads it. If you put a return address on the postcard, just reverse the order so the "TO" address is the lower one.

I just tried to put out a Porc411 on this and got cut off.

SAR reported that they were sending all Mikes mail back: http://freekeene.com/2010/01/24/keeniacs-join-manchs-420-event/#comment-86107

Mike Barskey

All Mail-to-Jail letters to BigMike are being rejected. Marlene at the Valley Street jail claims they have a policy at least 10 years old to reject mail from a third party, and she says Mail-to-Jail is a third party. Ironic that if you want to send a prisoner a book it must be from a third party.

I'm working on ways to get mail to BigMike. Meanwhile, anyone who wants to call the jail and let them know that the jail is interfering with federal laws regarding mail tampering, or that the jail's own rules are contradictory, or that you'll call the jail every hour until they deliver to BigMike his mail, or whatever, could only help.

Also, they claim to no longer have a John Doe #46733 on their records and are rejecting even direct personal mail to him. Instead, address your letters to Michael Tiner PID#46733.

Ogre

Just so I understand this now -- the jail says they don't have John Doe, but DO have Mike Tiner. And he's being held because he won't tell them his name.

Gee, does this sound REAL familiar?

I guess if he goes on a hunger strike, they'll throw him out of the jail one day when they're ready.

thinkliberty

I talked to the people at the jail, they would not let me see him. Mike has to write you first, but they are not giving him mail, so you can't give him your address.

I asked if he was eating and the thug answer with a high pitched stressed voice and would not give me a straight answer the thug stated that he 'was not aware'. I don't think Mike is eating.

The thug also said that Mike is being held on 5k bail because the "state" does not have his name. They work for the county, so it doesn't count. So basically the state of NH is paying the county to cage Mike, and they don't care why they are holding him. They just want that money from the state that they get for keeping Mike in a cage. 

No one being able to see Mike at his arraignment is a problem between us and the state tu, not his jail (According to the thug.) They still refuse to let anyone see him.  What do they have to hide?

Mike has to mail you so you can see him, but no one is getting any mail from Mike. There is no evidence that they are letting Mike send Mail and they are sending all Mikes mail back.

I think they want him to believe he does not have support on the outside, to mentally brake him in to giving the state his name.

Jared

do the thugs not realize how bad all of this looks, or do they just not care?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: thinkliberty on January 27, 2010, 05:47 PM NHFT
I asked if he was eating and the thug answer with a high pitched stressed voice and would not give me a straight answer the thug stated that he 'was not aware'. I don't think Mike is eating.
i am thinking that the cop is really worried .... because Mike is eating too much ... he is eating his way out.
how do you think he got the nickname Big Mike ;D

Pat K

Quote from: Jared on January 27, 2010, 05:59 PM NHFT
do the thugs not realize how bad all of this looks, or do they just not care?

They don't care.

Russell Kanning

they wish we would stop bothering them and just let them get back to eating donuts, complaining about their pay and working conditions, and waiting for retirement
they don't completely understand how bad this looks and how it could change their lives
some of them like messing with people
some of them are just really incompetent

they are kidnappers .... and when mike doesn't fully  cooperate with them, it reveals the gun in the room

on friday morning I think I will stop by for a photo op outside of Big Mikes jail

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 28, 2010, 04:54 AM NHFT
they wish we would stop bothering them and just let them get back to . . . complaining about their pay and working conditions

Actually, their favorite thing to complain about is how nobody respects police anymore . . .

Is anyone interested in a daily vigil at the jail?

My understanding on visits is that attorneys get to visit any time, basically around 9 to 5 or 5:30 every day, and other visitors have to be requested by mail by Mike, and his visiting hours once established were going to be one half hour once a week, but up to 2 adults and 2 children at any one time - so if there were more they had to rotate and take up only a portion of the half hour.

Jared

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on January 28, 2010, 07:11 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 28, 2010, 04:54 AM NHFT
they wish we would stop bothering them and just let them get back to . . . complaining about their pay and working conditions

Actually, their favorite thing to complain about is how nobody respects police anymore . . .

if only that were true!

thinkliberty

Quote from: www on January 28, 2010, 03:26 PM NHFT
Is anyone interested in a daily vigil at the jail?

My understanding on visits is that attorneys get to visit any time, basically around 9 to 5 or 5:30 every day, and other visitors have to be requested by mail by Mike, and his visiting hours once established were going to be one half hour once a week, but up to 2 adults and 2 children at any one time - so if there were more they had to rotate and take up only a portion of the half hour.

When are you going to be there? If you are there when I am not at work  I might see you there.   Candles work well at night, but i's also really cold, which means I can't commit to every day.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on January 28, 2010, 07:11 AM NHFT
8)
I haven't been around them as much as you lately ..... and you must be hangin' with a particularly disrespectin crowd. :icon_pirat:

But as jared said ... isn't that what it is all about? Many people are realising the cops are not there to help you.