• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brian Manning, Mike Tiner arrested

Started by Kat Kanning, January 16, 2010, 03:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 20, 2010, 04:03 PM NHFT
so what do you guys think of the idea of me breaking Big Mike out?

?What Idea?

The one where you use your magical powers to turn Mike into a mouse so he can crawl out through the cracks in the prison walls?  Mike has a great adventure and he meets lots of magical and wonderful friends while escaping.

The one where you convince the Gods to allow you to battle the forces of Darkness?  You raise an improbable army of ex basketball greats and you play the Dark forces in the Ultimate Basketball Show Down to free Mike.  (animated)

Or is it the one where you become God because God has worked for seven days in a row and needs someone to take over for a few hour so she can get some rest?  At first the job is over whelming and you forget about Mike until your fiends and family come to your aid.  (So heart warming it makes unicorns puke.)

In any case Mike should be free in 89 to 122 minutes.  I say yes break Big Mike out.

error

Someone did send the video to the prosecutor, right?

feralfae

okay, I am sure that everyone has watched the James Joseph Duane vid on not talking to the police.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865&hl=en#
And, always demand a jury trial as soon as you are arrested and at every opportunity.

ff

Pat K

Unicorns do not puke!

Johnson ya big rumor starter ya.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 20, 2010, 04:03 PM NHFT
so what do you guys think of the idea of me breaking Big Mike out?

"Breaking out" sounds violent. I figure when y'all levitate the building, he can just walk out.

Russell Kanning

I like Jim's ideas, but I was thinking along the lines of Don Quixote coming to the aid of a his captured friend and fellow knight errant Big Mike. He would give the Mayor, Police Prosecuter, Judge, and Jail about a week to free the valiant Mike. if they continue to hold Big Mike for brushing past a cop, then Don Quixote de la Shire will have to take his trusty lance of levity, his sandwich board armor of signage, his axe of anarchy, his helmet of hilarity, and ride into city hall, donut HQ, and/or valley street jail from Veterans Park. I will not let glass doors stop me. I am also willing to brush past every single manch pd thug if necessary.

I need to choose the day.
I also could use people to:
Join me or
alert any and all media or
be our media through video, pics, reports and spreading  the word or
making hoof noises as we ride around the sidewalks
kazoo players and such to play MP Holy grail music

Us knight errants are always looking for causes ..... to release the captured Big Mike seems worthy.

other ideas?

Free libertarian

Are there any old laws that require a hitching or watering station to be present for your cardboard cutout horse?  You can't be a knight without a horse....it's in the "rules". 

Russell Kanning

you are right
I won't be able to use a cardboard horse .... the sandwich board will get in the way.

I am now planning on doing this on Sunday ..... probably at noon. I can't wait forever for them to let Big Mike go.

i will have to send out my notices to the various offices today to get the ball rolling.
Maybe the 4:20 crowd on Saturday can also deliver the notes.

Russell Kanning

Kat was in the court on Tuesday.
They let her take in a pocketknife, but held the hairbrush at the security checkpoint.
http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=262165862939&id=508565384

thinkliberty

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 21, 2010, 07:11 AM NHFT
you are right
I won't be able to use a cardboard horse .... the sandwich board will get in the way.

I am now planning on doing this on Sunday ..... probably at noon. I can't wait forever for them to let Big Mike go.

i will have to send out my notices to the various offices today to get the ball rolling.
Maybe the 4:20 crowd on Saturday can also deliver the notes.

I will play the part of bard with my guitar. I think I might be able to play some magical notes to aid you in your quest!   (Maybe SAR can sing if he can make it.)

Witches or wizards riding on broom sticks might be able to provide air support. They also might be able to stop the jail from bumping in to other buildings when it is levitated.

I will also try to make a Monty Python and the Holy Grail Coconut Shell Horse http://www.ehow.com/how_2281554_holy-grail-coconut-shell-horse.html

Russell Kanning

Quote from: thinkliberty on January 21, 2010, 08:40 AM NHFT
I will play the part of bard with my guitar. I think I might be able to play some magical notes to aid you in your quest!   (Maybe SAR can sing if he can make it.)

Witches or wizards riding on broom sticks might be able to provide air support. They also might be able to stop the jail from bumping in to other buildings when it is levitated.

I will also try to make a Monty Python and the Holy Grail Coconut Shell Horse http://www.ehow.com/how_2281554_holy-grail-coconut-shell-horse.html
great
I wasn't planning on levitating the building. I was planning on using a lance and axe to start taking out glass doors one at a time if necessary.
Kat also likes coconuts, but even 2by4s will make a nice sound.
The weather could might also turn bad for guitars, but they would be nice.

Russell Kanning

Tilting at the City of Manchester to release Big Mike from jail

Who:
Don Quixote de la Shire
anyone who joins him
and onlookers

What:
Tilting at Manchester City Hall, District Court, Police Station, and Jail in order to free pro-freedom activist Big Mike from Valley Street jail.

When:
Sunday January 24th
Noon

Where:
Don Quixote will start his ride at the spot in Veterans Park, that Mike and Brian were arrested last week. We will continue to City Hall, District Court and Police Station. If necessary, the knight errant will tilt his Lance of Levity and Axe of Anarchy against the doors of the jail.

Why:
Because we cannot sit by while our friend Mike sits in jail for months. Mike committed no crime against the inhabitants of this city. He was celebrating freedoms prohibited by the government thugs that call themselves the City of Manchester. After being detained against his will for 20 minutes last Saturday he was told by a cop he could leave. As he passed by, they brushed up against each other. The cops then arrested him. He is being held in jail until a trial in April for "assulting an officer".
If the city of Manchester releases him, then we can drop this matter.

more info:
http://www.420at420.org/places/manchester
http://newhampshirefreepress.com/node/586
http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=2317.0
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=19942.0

John

If I make it, I'll take still pictures.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: thinkliberty on January 21, 2010, 08:40 AM NHFT

He plans to, if he can get transportation.
He's also written this song in commemoration of the brave officer who risked so much for all of us in exposing himself to assault:

"I'VE BEEN ASSAULTED!" 
(more or less to "Oh, Dear, What Can the Matter Be?")
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
COPYRIGHT 2010 by Sam A. Robrin or whoever the hell it is who writes these things. Go ahead and use it, but if you make a little money on it, I want some!

Oooh!  Oooh!  That's an assault!
Ooch!  Ouch!  It's all his fault!
Chasing down bad guys must come to a halt!
   Somebody save me from him!

Oooh!  Oooh!  I'm threatened so much!
That nasty man came so close he could touch!
How . . . could . . .  Free Staters send such
   A scary bad man after me?

I enact disproportionate retribution
   For soiling my delicate constitution.
   That's so important, it invalidates
   The meaningless one of the United States.

I'd deal with this case like a man, but I can't--he's
Part of this huge gang of fierce vigilantes.
I'm already wetting the lacy pink panties
   I wear underneath the blue serge.

I'm so important, I save you from crooks.
That 8-year-old girl coming home from school looks
Like there's a nail file stashed in her books.
   Kick her down onto the ground!

I bully and swagger and strut as I please,
   So nobody--chiefly myself--ever sees
   The pitiful coward I am deep inside me.
   Thank God the system will wink at and hide me.

He's off the street and I'm safer now, but
They need me to handle some dangerous nut.
I could get a hangnail, a bruise, or a cut!
   Better pretend I don't hear.

Oooh!  Oooh!  That's an assault!
Ooch!  Ouch!  It's all his fault!
Chasing down bad guys must come to a halt!
   Somebody save me from him!

I'll try to be there to sing it in my best Pee Wee Herman/nails-on-a-chalkboard voice.

John