• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brian Manning, Mike Tiner arrested

Started by Kat Kanning, January 16, 2010, 03:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam A. Robrin

A little mnemonic tribute, based on something improvised in the crowd yesterday:

46733--BIG MIKE

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
COPYRIGHT 2010 by Sam A. Robrin or whoever the hell it is who writes these things. Go ahead and use it (hey,I lifted th melody), but if you make a little money on it, I want some!

John Doe, John Doe, they pretend that's you.
You do a duty no one much wants to.
On trumped-up charges behind prison bars,
All for confronting Manchester hussars.

John Doe, I have your number.
I'll send some gifts you'll like.
John Doe, more than a number.
46733--Big Mike!  46733--Big Mike!  46733--Big Mike!  46733--Big Mike!

John Doe, John Doe, hero for freedom!
One of too few, and Oh! how we need 'em!
Your mind can't be confined in a cage like some bird,
Or pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or num-bered . . .

I'll write you  I'll write you  At Mail (hyphen) To (hyphen) Jail.
I'll write you  I'll write you  The least I can do is send you mail.

John Doe, John Doe, this we guarantee you:  (46733--Big Mike!)
Those on the outside will be working to free you.

Russell Kanning

Jared

so where was everybody today? i drove to manchester this afternoon, looked everywhere for you guys and couldn't find you....so i went home. i guess i probably should have gotten someone's phone # first.

thinkliberty

I've stood in front of veterans park alone a few times already.

If no one else can make it, please get out and hold a sign. :) 

error

Quote from: Jared on January 24, 2010, 03:22 PM NHFT
so where was everybody today? i drove to manchester this afternoon, looked everywhere for you guys and couldn't find you....so i went home. i guess i probably should have gotten someone's phone # first.

Russell posted both directly above and on Facebook that the event was canceled.

In any case, the fun was Saturday afternoon at the 4:20 rally, which wound up at the jail anyway.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jared on January 24, 2010, 03:22 PM NHFT
i took sundays event off the calendar and posted about it
you could have held your own event and maybe someone else would have come along

to me it makes sense to have your own event in your own town on nice days and see who joins you

the cops have made it hard on brian manning to join the usual location at veterans park
i am sure the manch gang can figure out a way to have fun and meet up though

microtone

This is my last post about CD and DA, it involves the negative outcomes of some folk that I ran across over the years.

First off, I wish to say that I dropped out of the UNIVERSITY OF BRIDGEPORT LAW SCHOOL after half a year for "HEALTH" reasons 30 years ago. And all I can say is "FUCK YOU SYSTEM" I outlived you.

There's a reason why a 20 year depression won't even happen as the system tries and paper it's way out of the crack-up-boom . The ECOLOGY has collapsed. There's no free lunch at mother nature's hand left, either. Goodbye, AMERIKAN SCREAM.

Anyway, I ran across a couple of musically involved pacifists ND (Nuclear Disarmament) who shared their prison experiences with me. Now these people snuck onto military bases and carried on various Direct Actions.

Piss on the man legs and what do expect to get, but jail time. One of my friends move east settled down and was getting on with his life, just about the time his probation expired he ended up back in jail. He got out and his wife took him back.

Years, ago, before the internet, there were lot's of little zines, I subscribed to a few that ran occasional pieces about the ELF - EARTH LIBERATION FRONT. There were a few pieces about their occasional spontaneous 'actions' that caused the man a lot of grief to 'contain'. A bunch of years ago, I wrote them and told them to 'buzz off', if young kids were going to draw 20 or 30 years in prison for "eco-terrorism' , it weren't GOOD.

Moving on, the point about having bail money available in advance before an "illegal" right to peaceful assembly is that it's a technique used by professional criminals. Before a 'job' goes down, the members of the gang have to show up with bail money. Maybe that's why criminals rule the streets and political activists and poor folk fill up the "overcrowded" prisons.

DRUG WAR IDIOTS are never going to earn anything but my undying disdain. 75 years later and their even bigger idiots. The "Parade Permit" is the systems way around your "right to peaceful assembly".

Frankly, my approach has been to let THEM "rot on the vine and go to hell". And remember, be careful, the 'system is in hell', it's flim flam is falling apart, and the ENEMIES OF THE STATE to be blamed for their darkness, need to be found and punished.

Stay out of harms way.

Light & Love Buzz

Kat Kanning

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't ever figure out what that guy is trying to say.

thinkliberty

I don't understand microtone's latest post, it's irrational.

I have never heard this term before:

QuotePiss on the man legs and what do expect to get

LOL

thinkliberty

Quote from: djbridgeland on January 19, 2010, 02:08 PM NHFT
Latest is he was apparently arraigned in a separate room where they arraign some of the prisoners. Per the paperwork, Mike refused to identity himself, a public defender or enter a plea.  The judge entered a plea of not guilty, set a court date of April 4 and set his  bail at $5000.  If he decides to identity himself his bail will be a PR bail.       

So no one has actually seen or heard from Mike. Maybe they brought him to a separate room, so the people that went to Mike's arraignment could not see that the cops beat him to a pulp. There is no way to tell if he is still alive, no one can visit him or talk to him on the phone.

Has anyone heard from mike via the mail? They say he is getting mail, but who knows if they are sadistically holding back his mail to try to force Mike to tell them his name.

Maybe if enough people call the jail at 603-627-5620 they will issue a press release with some pictures to show that he is okay.

I am calling  603-627-5620 everyday until I or someone else gets a chance to see that Mike is okay. Kurt got hurt by those goons when they caged him. Mike might need to be helped by a specialize doctor which we can provide, if they are not. Considering how Kurt was treated by the government doctors when he was there I don't trust them. 

Mike might be okay, but there is no evidence that shows us he is. 

Russell Kanning

yeea
i guess that mike is sitting in some lonely cell wondering what will happen next month
there is no reason to assume that he is there and ok ... he is in the hands of thugs

djbridgeland

As of Saturday from Joe (Mike's roommate) the jail will only allow visitors who Mike has personally asked for for privacy reasons. When we visited earlier after 420 we where told only blood relatives are allowed to visit.  My understanding is Joe was intending to stop by daily until they actually allow him or someone with him to see Mike.  My understanding was visitation hours are at 7 PM and  be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes early.  Haven't heard anything else since then.

jzacker

Mike still needs a coherent strategy for the Court battle.  Eventually they are going to try him for Assaulting a Police Officer.  That sounds like a pretty serous charge even if it's complete B.S.   If he is found guilty, is it a felony or misdemeanor?  What is the min/max sentence?  Is he getting a jury trial?  Heck, are they even going to have a probable cause hearing?  Maybe this is covered in another thread.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: djbridgeland on January 27, 2010, 12:56 AM NHFT
As of Saturday from Joe (Mike's roommate) the jail will only allow visitors who Mike has personally asked for for privacy reasons. When we visited earlier after 420 we where told only blood relatives are allowed to visit.  My understanding is Joe was intending to stop by daily until they actually allow him or someone with him to see Mike.  My understanding was visitation hours are at 7 PM and  be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes early.  Haven't heard anything else since then.
cool that he is showing up each day
we have had this happen before with Lauren ... where they say that she had to fill out forms to let people visit .... each jail is different
i am sure the visitation schedule is more complicated than 7pm each night .... they are always complicated

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jzacker on January 27, 2010, 11:15 AM NHFT
Mike still needs a coherent strategy for the Court battle.
I can understand it.
He doesn't want to cooperate with the court proceedings.
He is right now charged with something like a class A misd.
I bet he will not have a jury decide what to do with him, just a judge.
You can write him and ask about his coherent strategy.
When they won't let you communicate it is hard to be coherent.