• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brian Manning, Mike Tiner arrested

Started by Kat Kanning, January 16, 2010, 03:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

...at the 4:20 in Manchester.  Porc 411s coming in.

420 in Manch on January 23rd at victory park
Tilting on the 24th at nood

Jim Johnson

Jim Johnson

Rude Booking Guy says that Mike Tyner is not there.
Brian Manning is waiting on Bail Guy.

K. Darien Freeheart

Brad was heading out there to check on the status of people and make sure they get home if they're booted out.

antijingoist

Looks like Big Mike's at valley street....

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

it feels strange to have just heard Mike's voice on the phone and now he is locked up by the thugs

antijingoist

It looks like they both are going to valley street. Brian has $500 bail, collection being taken. Mike's not ID'ing, so I guess thats indefinite. :( via P411

thinkliberty

It looks like I am going to protesting at valley street tomorrow.

Valley St. Jail has the worst reputation in NH.

Dave Ridley

7 detentions according to "big mike" tiner, 2 arrests according to the folks who got on the line after they grabbed tiner.

Dave Ridley

can anyone verify for me mike's report that seven of the activists were detained initially and what the period of detention was?

Travis

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Mike "assaulting" an officer. I think it was 6 people, and for about 30 minutes.

djbridgeland

I was present, I believe that it was 7 of us where detained. Every one except for me was searched or asked for ID. Several others showed up as it progressed. Most where IDed through the police searching them and pulling their wallets out. Detainment was about 20-30 minutes. 

In case it wasn't mentioned Big Mike was arrested for "assault" that looks like was initiated by the rude plains clothes officer putting his arm out as Big Mike passed by him and made contact after the officer told him he was free to go after being searched.

Afterwords we visited the Manchester Police Department and waited several hours. We eventually found out that Big Mike had already been carted off to Valley St. and Brian was about to go and his bail was $500. We tried calling Bail bondsmen, all said that they only do above $1,000.   A little later an officer came out told us Brian had already gone to Valley St. and asked us to leave. He came out again and several officers followed us out. We then gathered the $500 went to Valley St. waited around for about 1 1/2 hours and bailed Brian out. 

Russell Kanning

and some people wonder if we live in a police state

what would happen if they didn't find government id on your body?

Ogre

Wow. What a power-hungry, miserable bum. And so many people will defend him and his actions, it's just disgusting.