• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

CIGAR SWAP

Started by microtone, January 25, 2010, 08:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

microtone

Greetings,                                             LOOKING TO MAKE BEST FRIENDS

Once in a great while I like to enjoy a really good nicotine fix and enjoy a nice relaxing cigar.

During the past summer, between the incessant rain, sitting around and  fretting over the SCHIP I managed to put quite a number of economy sticks, and some premium and boutique cigars aside, that are starting to gracefully mature.  I would be willing to gift some of these at prorate cost to other occasional smokers.

If other bundle buyers would like to make trades, please contact me. CAPITAL REGION.

No herfs here unless you don't mind freezing.  Best, Buzz

Keyser Soce

I have some Dominicans I picked up there a few years ago. They've been in a humidor the whole time and I look at them about once a month. Are you on FB?

microtone

Dominicans are generally considered home of some of the best, though I guess Nicaragua is overtaking them these days, though I find them real strong. 

Any plume ?

Keyser Soce

Not that I've noticed but I'll take a closer look next time.

microtone

AGORIST TOBBACCO COOPERATIVE

we got chicos
  we got cigarillos
     we got cigars, Nicaraguan, Honduran, Dominican.....

Well there's a couple of problems, first my advertising copy, if it's too folksy people won't bother, if i copy the 'company' stuff, too many people complain about being mislead!!!  go figure.

That's one of the problems AGORISM faces.... people are conditioned to walking into a BIG BOX store and look for cheap, or thumb through a catalog... Some of it may be due to the convenience factor, or instant gratification syndrome.

A tobacconist license is rather cheap, but i didn't want to bother inviting the tax collector into my life.  And I know from experience every great 'idea' i have never pans out: so I suspect selling five and ten bags of quaility smokes on the side makes sense to me,  but from a selling  standpoint it probably is worth it. However, figuring that the collapse is final or at best the EVEN GREATER DEPRESSION is going to last decades...

Hey, the worse things get the more need for an occasional luxury and a little escapism....

But, a Coop and sharing purchases seems a perfectly legal approach...

liftsboxes

I'm generally a pipe smoker, but I'll keep an eye out.  A good cigar is a time commitment, and one I'm often willing to make.

:)