• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ride available to NH

Started by www, January 28, 2010, 03:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Depending on how much stuff you have, I have room for one to three people who want to move to NH. Not sure when I am going, but sometime in February probably, and can basically pick anyone up pretty much anywhere east of the Mississippi.

CJS

You making the trip yourself ?

Kat Kanning

He's a traveling native, I believe.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: CJS on January 28, 2010, 06:54 PM NHFT
You making the trip yourself ?
No. H's volunteering someone else. :P

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 29, 2010, 05:40 AM NHFT
He's a traveling native, I believe.
Right. Lived here most of my life. Have to make a quick trip to Texas in the next week, and have to be back here by around the 12th of February, so I figured I would see if anyone was going to be moving here and needed a ride. The only stop planned so far is New Orleans, and while Mardi Gras is I think already in full swing, I can not stay for the final weekend.

I also can give anyone a ride anywhere in the state as long as you pay the gas and tolls and let me know enough ahead of time. I have to drive the length and breadth of the state anyway.

Kat Kanning

ARe you on POrc 411?  Kayleen was just asking for a ride.

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 29, 2010, 11:55 AM NHFT
ARe you on POrc 411?  Kayleen was just asking for a ride.

No, but I can pick her up, but I am coming from not very close by, so it would take me an hour to get there, or two.

CJS

I ask because I am looking for an excuse to come to NH and snoop around , if you were passing anywhere near Chicago I would be able to justify a plane ticket back . No big deal .. I'll get there soon enough .

Russell Kanning

cool
after a while there may be porcupines prowling all over the place

Quote from: CJS on January 29, 2010, 09:37 PM NHFT
I ask because I am looking for an excuse to come to NH and snoop around , if you were passing anywhere near Chicago I would be able to justify a plane ticket back . No big deal .. I'll get there soon enough .

Well put it this way, it is probably about $100 worth of gas out of my way to pick you up. Make that $150. Plus about 3 days. Probably cheaper for you to just get a round trip ticket.

Right now I am expecting to leave Houston shortly for New Hampshire, but for sure I will be stopping in to get a $5 permit in South Carolina to overthrow the government. Who knew that was all it took.

CJS

Quote from: www on February 26, 2010, 12:08 AM NHFT
Quote from: CJS on January 29, 2010, 09:37 PM NHFT

Well put it this way, it is probably about $100 worth of gas out of my way to pick you up. Make that $150. Plus about 3 days. Probably cheaper for you to just get a round trip ticket.

Right now I am expecting to leave Houston shortly for New Hampshire, but for sure I will be stopping in to get a $5 permit in South Carolina to overthrow the government. Who knew that was all it took.

I think there may be some kind of trickery going on with that permit deal .. it could never be that easy .

Actually , the story was misrepresented my the MSN .. what actually went on was some law related to the forced identification of communists back in the 50's and the whole Mcarthy circus.. now they just look at the DNC donors list .

Quote from: CJS on February 26, 2010, 01:11 PM NHFT

I think there may be some kind of trickery going on with that permit deal .. it could never be that easy .

The word is that the idea is that they wanted a way to arrest someone who does not like the government (which is about 99% of the population). So if you fill out the form they can come and arrest you, and if you do not they can arrest you and charge you with not [url = http://www.scsos.com/forms/Miscellaneous/SubversiveAgentForm.pdf]filling out the form[/url].

Russell Kanning

excellent idea
can I apply to join you under your permit?

The only people they want to know about is anyone who is a resident of South Carolina (attach additional sheets if necessary). Rather than list every resident of South Carolina, I thought it more prudent to just say that the list was private.