• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton County FIJA

Started by Kat Kanning, January 29, 2010, 05:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Roth

I can print up about 500 of the new "True and False" brochures.  Also, on the back of the brochure is a place for contact information.  Who's contact info needs to be put there?  I can take care of that as well.  Then, where do I send the brochures?  If someone can let me know, I'll see what I can do to help.  Thanks. 8)

Free libertarian

Quote from: Scott Roth on April 05, 2010, 10:40 PM NHFT
I can print up about 500 of the new "True and False" brochures.  Also, on the back of the brochure is a place for contact information.  Who's contact info needs to be put there?  I can take care of that as well.  Then, where do I send the brochures?  If someone can let me know, I'll see what I can do to help.  Thanks. 8)

That sounds like a great idea Scott.  Thanks.  Are the brochures the "True or False"  kind written in  bold letters on the front?   I'm not sure about the contact info. yet, but  we should be able to answer that question in a day or two.   

If somebody gets you the info. by the end of this week when would the brochures be completed ?   Should they be picked up or will an address to mail them to be needed?  Do you need any help with $$  to cover costs?  I can kick in a silver round if needed...

Free libertarian

Just reread your post Scott, will work on getting address to send them to. 

MTPorcupine3

The FIJA outreach was a success yesterday, except that we ran out as the last of the stragglers were coming in. One thing that I did differently was I walked right into the lobby where about three prospective jurors had arrived before us and handed them brochures there. I was in and out within a minute.

Scott Roth

The brochure is the newer one, with the Statue of Liberty on the front.

Free libertarian

May is right around the corner...I'm going to fire up the jalopy and go to Grafton Superior Court this month.   Leaving Grafton about 6:15 AM, May 3rd.  Anybody want to run shotgun?

Could use some brochures perty soon too...or a decent one I can make photo copies from.   If need be I'll drive to pick them up, if anyone can help.

Kat Kanning

Kevin left a pile of them over here for us, and some bumper stickers.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 24, 2010, 07:43 AM NHFT
Kevin left a pile of them over here for us, and some bumper stickers.

Sometime this coming week (Wednesday?) I'll be by to pick them up.  Thanks Kat.  Thanks Kevin.

Oh yeah...Any compensation needed or are they available to be put to good use? 

the_liberty_belle

May 3rd looks like the first Monday.  Thank you, Free Libertarian!  Are we covered for this month or do we need more people?

Free libertarian

All set for May.  Thanks to Jason / Kevin / Kat we have ample brochures.
Mr. Lloyd will be accompanying me this month, rumor has it we will be surveying prospective new FIJA sign locations nearer to the courthouse. 

Looking ahead I may not be able to do the one in August...it may be considered a conflict of interest by my oppressors.  I will look into the legal crystal ball, throw some bones and dice on the ground, mutter some incantations and see what the signs tell me.     :icon_pirat:

Pat K

Don't forget the sheep entrails!

Free libertarian

Yesterday M.T. Porcupine and I put another 60 or so fija brochures in prospective jurors hands. I'll admit , we're getting the hang of this. We  congratulated ourselves very well with a couple of self administered pats on the back most of the circuitous way home and agreed to a "here's to us beer toast" when our arms had recovered from all the bending.  Does anyone have any idea how hard it really is to pat yourself on the back?  ;D

Free libertarian

I'm doing the FIJA thing again this month.  I  hope it's next monday, cuz that's when I'm heading up.   
Any of the customary characters that might be riding shotgun with me should note the bus back to Grafton may be slightly delayed.
There's a possibility I may check with land owners close to the courthouse to ask  if we can put permanent  FIJA billboard type signs up.  I have one guy I've almost convinced to let us do it, the irony is HE spent a year in jail for a victimless crime so he's worth another stop.
So who's buying the coffee, if I drive?

Free libertarian

A news update from this past monday.   

We have a location, just south of the Court House where we've been granted permission to place a billboard type FIJA sign.  We're working on getting a site just north of the courthouse and on several other well traveled roads that prospective jurors might be traveling on to provide "justice" to their peers. 

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program.

Kat Kanning

Got a new shipment of FIJA brochures  :D  feel free to grab some for county outreaches.