• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton County FIJA

Started by Kat Kanning, January 29, 2010, 05:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

So I'm basically out of flyers.  You guys have some?

Lloyd Danforth

We have about 50 of the white ones with the column on the front and most of the shiny ones(somewhere) you gave Tony.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

(looks around empty room)
I'll get back to ya!

Free libertarian

Remind me to take a couple with me next time I stop by so I can make some more copies at Staples.   Is it this coming Tuesday already?

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Kat Kanning

I wasn't planning on going to this.  Tony called wanting someone else besides him to attend.

Free libertarian

I'm going.  Looks like Tony and I will be riding up together.     
  The bus leaves the man cave at 6:00 a.m.    Forecast = brrrrr.   

Lloyd Danforth

The coffee is on the timer. I'll try to get up to wish you a warm goodbye but, I've been up late arguing with Tony. You guys probably won't read this.

Free libertarian

We put over 45 brochures in prospective jurors hands this morning.  Tony didn't shoot anyone...it was a good day.   ;D

Pat K

Tony is getting so soft in his old age. ;D

Free libertarian

Planning on heading up to Grafton County Superior Court again in March.  Our FIJA brochures are copies of copies, still readable but fading a bit.   

Does anyone have any new and shiny copies, just a couple that we could use to make more legible ones from?   Much appreciated.  Reward of one bottle of home brew for delivery to the Man cave....oh alright, two. 

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Free libertarian on February 05, 2010, 08:40 AM NHFT
Planning on heading up to Grafton County Superior Court again in March.  Our FIJA brochures are copies of copies, still readable but fading a bit.   

Does anyone have any new and shiny copies, just a couple that we could use to make more legible ones from?   Much appreciated.  Reward of one bottle of home brew for delivery to the Man cave....oh alright, two.

With sufficient notice to me and COG on freekeene.com (and these days, a little cash contribution is a big help), we can print as many flyers as you need. 

Free libertarian

Thank you for the offer Sam A. Robrin. In the meantime, a couple of pamphlets showed up at the mancave.  Muchas gracias Senor Barskey.  I owe you 2 beers.