• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton County FIJA

Started by Kat Kanning, January 29, 2010, 05:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Barring an alien abduction, I'll be driving up for the March 1st Fija activity...can the Man Cave dwellers spare a co-pilot if I buy the coffee? 

Pat K

If an alien abducts you, just tell them
they have to stop by the court house.

Lloyd Danforth

Free libertarian

Lloyd is going with me March 1st...We should have it covered this month.

Free libertarian

Lloyd, Tom P. and I were able to get over 60 FIJA brochures into the hands of prospective jurors today.  I think we only got cold shouldered by one lady.   No hassles from bureaucrats.  Good possibility some combination of the geezer brigade will be back up there next month.

Free libertarian

This monday is FIJA day.   I'll be going up to hand out brochures.

Lloyd Danforth

This effort could use some new and attractive faces..............er, not that I'm saying anything about FL's face.

Kat Kanning

Me working early Monday...no can go this time.

the_liberty_belle

Thanks FL.  Is anyone else going besides you?  If not, I'll go - and I now have a bunch more brochures from Jason Talley.

Speaking of which, Kat: do you have any pictures of us doing FIJA outreach?  Jason is now working for FIJA national, updating their website with new content, and he would like to post photos and videos of people doing FIJA outreach.  If you have pics, you can send them to me or to him.

Kat Kanning

Free libertarian

I'm going, not sure if any last minute mancave additions will pop up and want to ride along with me.  I have a dual purpose for going.  The first is I've decided that  the FIJA events are activism I can "safely" do while I am on the short leash of the State.   The second is I need to file some papers with the court  Monday morning.  I intend to do these events every month until hell freezes over or I am physically unable to. 

I hope to have at least 65 FIJA brochures to hand out as that seems to be the number of prospective jurors we've seen the last few months.   

the_liberty_belle

Kat, thank you for sending the pics!

FL, thanks for going.  It'd be nice to know if someone else from the man cave were going too.  If not, Jeff and I can come and help.

Lloyd Danforth

Rich is going with FL.  If you and Jeff wanted to come it would make a better photo opportunity than a couple of guys passing a camera back and forth.

Scott Roth

Do they need FIJA brochures printed up?  Let me know...

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: the_liberty_belle on April 04, 2010, 10:51 AM NHFT
Kat, thank you for sending the pics!

FL, thanks for going.  It'd be nice to know if someone else from the man cave were going too.  If not, Jeff and I can come and help.
They have only about 30 brochures.  FL couldn't get more made today.  Last hand out was about 65. Even if you didn't get there at exactly 7:45 which is when we shoot for and came late with brochures that help get brochures into all of the prospective jurors hands.