• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton County FIJA

Started by Kat Kanning, January 29, 2010, 05:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 05, 2010, 03:42 AM NHFT
Got a new shipment of FIJA brochures  :D  feel free to grab some for county outreaches.

Good to know, thanks Kat.  Won't need them for tomorrow, but I might want to bring some to Anton Lee when we do Belknap County FIJA outreach.

Tomorrow  early A.M.  , MT Porcupine and I will be heading up for the monthly Grafton County FIJA distribution.   We're getting to be pretty good at picking out the Bureaucrats that "work" there from the Jurors.   Some even say good morning to us and sound like they mean it.  Some still look the other way and don't respond to our cheerful morning salutations.  The nerve of us to say "good morning" to them and spoil their day. Shame on us.  ::) 

MTPorcupine3

I need a reliable volunteer or two to help with FIJA outreach this coming Monday, 2nd August. Any takers?

Free libertarian

Thanks to Lloyd and MT Porcupine for getting it done yesterday. There were at least 2 juries selected yesterday, quite probably more, that involved "victimless crimes" at Grafton County Superior Court. 

Rumor has it 5 or 6 sign holder type people may be needed to raise  juror awareness on August 30th of this year.   I bet the defendant would really appreciate it.

It's possible a ride can be provided to and from the Grafton (town) area.

Free libertarian

I will be handing out jury nullification info this coming Tuesday.

As many of you know I am on bail for the alleged felony crime of "manufacturing" a plant.  The prosecutor has filed a motion to amend my bail conditions and limit my right to hand out jury info.  , but I'll be there anyway excercising my right of free speech.

Funny thing is bail is to ensure people SHOW UP at court. Me? I guess I'm the first one on bail they're trying to PREVENT from showing up. 

This same prosecutor can often be found outside the court house puffing on a carcinogenic plant, tobacco.  I wonder if that plant is on their schedule of controlled drugs?  Nobody would know, since the Commissioner hasn't ever published the schedule like their law says he's supposed to.  Imagine that, a bureaucrat breaking the law he's supposed to administer.  More on that later.

Anyhow I believe this will be filmed and I will be peaceful as always.  I hope they leave their attitudes and guns out of this, we'll see.

Free speech anyone?

AntonLee

I hope to attend this to see how it's done so I can help spread this to other courthouses (particularly Belknap).  I will be there with my camera.

please post address =O) 

Free libertarian

Well, scratch my  post from earlier today.  I just called the Court House and was informed there will be no jury selection at Grafton County Superior Court in September.  The October selection will be Oct. 4th.    Barring a meteor striking my house, or it being stolen by the government, I will be there
October 4th. 

Anton, we gots to get together before then, but if not, the address is 3785 Dartmouth College Highway N. Haverhill, NH.  That is waaaay up at tother end of the county from the town of Grafton.

...and yes I would be happy to show you the technique I lifted from Rich to get info. into jurors hands.  ;)

Kat Kanning

I read in the paper...one of the trials the other day was a rape trial.

Free libertarian

It's almost time for me to go and hand out brochures to prospective jurors again.  Maybe I will bum a cigarette from the person trying to prosecute me if she is outside blackening her  lungs. Some plants will kill you, but they are legal so they must be okay.  Of course I respect her right to kill herself, and would never put her in jail for choosing to own her body or smoking a plant.   

Just in case any "official types" are lurking, I have provided a list of harmful substances, just click the link and see for yourself.  Guess what is at the bottom of the list and what is at the top of the list?  Both are plant derivatives, both are often smoked.   

Putting people in jail and threatening to steal their house for smoking a plant while at the same time smoking a more harmful one yourself seems just a little contradictory to me.   

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/causes.htm

AntonLee

Free libertarian

Quote from: AntonLee on September 29, 2010, 08:21 PM NHFT
when is this happening?
it

Jury selection is usually the first monday of  the month.  Last month they didn't have any, so I may call them first to verify October is happening.

We usually leave G-Town by 6:15 am ish so we can get to the top of the county (N.Haverhill)  by 7:30 and do our evil deeds. You know like asking people to consider a moral position before they throw innocents to the lions.  Love some company if you want to go, we can make it happen. 

AntonLee

most def.  That'll give me another reason to go do some crack (taking pics of covered bridges) in Haverhill/Bath

Free libertarian

Quote from: AntonLee on September 30, 2010, 06:18 AM NHFT
most def.  That'll give me another reason to go do some crack (taking pics of covered bridges) in Haverhill/Bath

We will be leaving  the mancave by 6:15 am  this monday, can you be there by 6:05 ish?      I plan to drive, but if 4 of us go, it might be a tight squeeze in one car as I am a formerly wide shouldered  guy melting into a jolly middle aged guy and you are a stout lad yourself.   I'd say you get shotgun by default...2 door Honda Civic.

Jason as well as Rich may go as we have a person up that way we may interview and video that was  recently vicitmized by the state.  Her story is very compelling and we intend to use it to further
liberty.  Fed's are trying to steal her house etc. , real shitty situation we will bring to light.

If  you are on a schedule, maybe we can take two cars from the mancave?  If not going, let us know please,  otherwise see you monday morning at mancave. 

TalleyTV

Word on the street is that Rich will be driving solo since he has an appointment after the jury outreach.

Talley.TV would like to report on the jury outreach being done in Grafton County NH and I bet Anton could get some sweet shots for Shire Photography. It'll also assist in our learning jury outreach from a couple of pros.

Later that day, could we schedule some time with Patricia Smith? I'd like to talk to her more since she was recently found guilty of growing illegal plants and now has to spend two years in a cage. It's my understanding that Weeda Claus may be in the neighborhood as well.

I'll be geared up and ready to go by 6AM. It should be a fun outing.

Free libertarian

Yes, check your e-mail please.

AntonLee

I plan on meeting you at the Grafton Courthouse as  I will also need to take my own car because I plan on going to take some Covered Bridge photos in Bath and Haverhill as well.