• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton County FIJA

Started by Kat Kanning, January 29, 2010, 05:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

These camera guys should get a room. ;D

Free libertarian

Thanks to Lloyd and MT Porcupine for getting it done this month.   

Kat Kanning

I guess MTPorcupine is going to need some FIJA action himself!  :o  IS Keene FIJA still happening?

Free libertarian

It's likely that MT Porcupine's charges will initially be heard by a judge (no jury).  If he appeals it could be a jury thing.   I'm sure if he needs jury outreach, somebody will make sure it happens though.   ;)

Lloyd Danforth

No worries, his Crack legal team is working on his case!

Pat K

I believe you meant illegal team on crack.

Free libertarian

It's now almost 6 months since a motion to limit me from handing out jury nullification info.
was filed.   They are such kidders!     :blueman:

Rich and I will be there this coming monday morning excercising our right of free speech.

Speaking of magic incantantations...."The claim and excercise of a right cannot be converted into a crime"  Miller v.  U.S.   

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on February 04, 2011, 10:45 PM NHFT
It's now almost 6 months since a motion to limit me from handing out jury nullification info.
was filed.   They are such kidders!     :blueman:

Rich and I will be there this coming monday morning excercising our right of free speech.

Speaking of magic incantantations...."The claim and excercise of a right cannot be converted into a crime"  Miller v.  U.S.

Have you seen the recent case in Florida, where a judge banned distribution of FIJA pamphlets? He's obviously wrong, and will lose.

http://fija.org/2011/02/02/florida-judge-bans-free-speech-and-justice/
http://www.nolanchart.com/article8326.html
http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-in-west-palm-beach/confusion-the-courts-justice-from-jurors

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: KBCraig on February 05, 2011, 02:18 AM NHFT

Have you seen the recent case in Florida, where a judge banned distribution of FIJA pamphlets? He's obviously wrong, and will lose.

Yes. This has been reported at www.NHJury.com.

Lloyd Danforth

If there is anyone near Haverhill or just down 91 from there(West Leb,Hanover) and can get there by 8am, this might be a good time to attend with a video camera.
Some court recently claimed that this is jury tampering and the clowns at Grafton County Courthouse might be planning on trying arrests.

Free libertarian

I doubt there will be any arrests at Grafton County, THIS month anyway.   They've seen us so much, we're  practically like family now.   ;D

But you never really know what they'll do in their efforts to protect and serve us. 

Later this month the outstanding motion to try to prevent me or any others from handing out flyers and to amend my bail conditions will be heard.  Things might get interesting for all concerned after that.   In the meantime I work on building my knowledge of big scary latin words and legalese terminology to mount a counter suit if that's what it takes.  I also keep excercising free speeech and handing out flyers.   ;)

Free libertarian

Update - Last Tuesday reknowned jurOR (thanks John Connell) rights activists  Rich A. and Bob C. ventured back to Grafton County Superior Court and put brochures in the hands of most of the prospective jurors. Several of the court, state and county functionaries acknowledged their presence with replies to their hearty "good mornings" .  Apparently we have a high recogniton factor with the employees of this facility.   ;)

Next month the new brochures for NHJury.com should be available...stay tuned.

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

We're looking to update NHJury.com to include Grand Juror info.   So we are seeking help and hope to get the conversation started about the history, the laws, the things that should be changed, etc.

Speaking of ham sandwiches...Anybody ever serve on a Grand Jury?  Please let  us know about it.