• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC -- Every Thursday, 7:00

Started by Sam A. Robrin, April 08, 2010, 11:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam A. Robrin

Starting tonight, Thursday, April 8, 2010, at 7 P.M., the Live Free music project will be holding weekly sessions at Jim and Lauren's house in Winchester.  We're hoping to craft and rehearse musical numbers for professional-sounding recordings and crowd songs for demonstrations and rallies, collaborate on compositions, even practice for karaoke.  And if that doesn't sound appealing to you, come on out and tell us what would!
     Bring voices, instruments, songbooks, sheet music, bagels, or whatever (Moxie will be provided . . .).
     See you there!

MTPorcupine3

Great concept! Great distance, too, for a week day.

thinkliberty

I live to far to do this on a week night tu. :(

If you decide what songs you want to do next week and send me an email,  I can email guitar mp3's before your next meeting... 

If anyone around Salem and Manchester or Stratham and Dover wants to work together on some of Sam's songs send me a PM! I have a portable studio with a mic to record instruments and/or vocals.