• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

possible QA Test Technician opening

Started by djbridgeland, January 30, 2010, 12:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

djbridgeland

The company I am currently contracting at (Deka R&D in Manchester) might be looking for another contractor to replace one.  Job basically involves setting up and conducting tests on medical devices.

They are looking for someone with good attention to detail, who follows directions, who can learn quickly, and who can respect confidentiality, with good handwriting. Technical experience with a degree and/or experience testing medical equipment would be a plus. Work has pretty much been guaranteed through June and will probably last longer. Opening would most likely be second shift (2:30 PM - 11 PM)  but first shift might be possible.  Pay is not that greatest at $9 - $13 as a W2 contractor through an agency, but defiantly good experience on the resume . 

error

Do you get an employee discount on the Segway? :)

djbridgeland

Just got word today that they are looking to hire 6 -10 contractors to help meet the deadlines on the projects I am involved with. Perfect for the new mover or someone currently unemployed. There is a week or so long training class but like I said before you have to be able to learn the information quickly.  Feel free to message me with any questions .  They are looking to hire and start new trainees quickly so a quick replay would be needed if you are interested.