• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Does anyone want to try and guess why I'm smiling like that in my avatar?

Started by Raineyrocks, February 01, 2010, 07:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

K. Darien Freeheart

Raineyrocks

Jim Johnson

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on February 01, 2010, 10:50 AM NHFT
You really liked that drunk'n bow ride seen in Titanic?   :butterfly:

:biglaugh:

Nope, I hate that movie but I love the TMI thread! >:D

Actually, the "clue" picture was taken as I was getting ready or steady to flash a barge full of guys while we were out on the ocean.  Rick's friend wasn't even supposed to be taking pictures but he did, it was fun.  There's one more picture of me without my shirt on that I'm not going to post, (it just pretty much shows my back anyway), and the picture of my avatar was me smiling after the whole "event".   All the guys in the barge had their faces plastered to the window smiling and clapping, it was hilarious and quite a long time ago.   :P

My conclusion is that salt water is absolutely titallating!

Russell Kanning

Raineyrocks

Jim Johnson

I don't think the guys were very impressed when Stevie Wonder flashed them... Stevie Nicks was better.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on February 01, 2010, 11:17 AM NHFT
I don't think the guys were very impressed when Stevie Wonder flashed them... Stevie Nicks was better.

Stevie Nicks flashed a barge?

Jim Johnson

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on February 01, 2010, 11:37 AM NHFT
No... a better singer.

Oh, okay!  I don't understand what it has to do with flashing a barge unless we're just going off topic, which is fine, I can go with the flow.  I was just a little confused.  :P