• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

420 Celebration - Nashua

Started by Ryan McGuire, February 01, 2010, 06:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan McGuire

Let's have a 420 celebration in Nashua during the Liberty Forum; give visitors to NH a taste of some of our everyday civ-dis in action.

When: Saturday March 20, 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Where: Intersection of 101A and Main St, Nashua NH
More info: See the facebook event page
Directions: http://is.gd/9pIzu

Please encourage any peaceful interested people to attend. Bring signs, smiles, and let's show our heart felt voluntary intentions toward mankind.

The event is in downtown Nashua, about 3 miles from the Crowne Plaza Hotel.

Update: Please note the change of venue, this is no longer at Railroad square, but about 1000 feet north. See the facebook page or the directions hyperlinked above.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

sounds too peaceful to me

actually if i am in the neighborhood, i will visit

Lloyd Danforth

I don't know.

It could break out!

into

Some kind of Food Orgy!

Ryan McGuire

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 02, 2010, 07:18 AM NHFT
sounds too peaceful to me

Didn't you hear? There might be some people smoking that brain-killing drug imported here by illegal people from south of the border: MARIJEWANA. Even though they might not be forcing ME to smoke it, if this event continues as planned the very social fabric of my reality might crumble and lead us into ANARCHY!

That sounds pretty violent if you ask me.

Ogre

And "everyone knows" that anyone who smokes that evil stuff will soon surely start smoking "the hard stuff." And then they all will have to be jailed for their own protection.

Lloyd Danforth

Gateway Drug

Gateway to Big Macks!

Russell Kanning

and it could lead you to cigs .... which they prohibit in all government offices

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 03, 2010, 11:29 AM NHFT
and it could lead you to cigs .... which they prohibit in all government offices

Except the State House  >:D

Russell Kanning

that's funny .... and you can openly carry them

K. Darien Freeheart

This should be fun. I'm down with attending.

FTL_Ian

This sounds epic.  Shame I won't be in Nashua until Midnightish on Saturday.   >:(

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on February 12, 2010, 12:58 PM NHFT
This sounds epic.  Shame I won't be in Nashua until Midnightish on Saturday.   >:(
i must be from a different generation .... this doesn't sound "epic" to me

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

awesome
actually ... i don't think i use that one either :)