• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Potluck At The Mancave

Started by Lloyd Danforth, February 03, 2010, 06:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

We're having a Potluck at the Mancave, 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, off of Bullock's Crossing.
This Friday 6:30 or, so.
Everybody welcome. Bring something. Even some cheesy, last minute thing from a convenience store.
See Ya!

Kat Kanning

Shopping list:  block of cheese.

Lloyd Danforth

PattyLee loves dogs

:D  :thanks: :cat: :sad4::bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :Bacon_by_danniep: :grommit: :hug45: :broc1: :clap: :laughing4: :icon_drummer: :liquid_smoke: :pizza: :piecon: :piecon: :bow: :black_kitty: :clapping: :newheart:

Yea, Lets make it combination of Love and Freedom themes!!, OK? PL

Lloyd Danforth

K. Darien Freeheart

Lindsay and I will likely stop by. :) I'm sure we can find something to bring!

Lloyd Danforth

Bring yourselves if nothing else

John

I won't be able to make this one.
I'm out of town doing the open-mike/music circut with Maria.

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteBring yourselves if nothing else

I was half joking. I'm very, very likely to bring some assortment of bread and pastry.

tony

My wife is just making cake and bigos. I am coming with Tom and his wife due to my car problem.
Tony

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

It was the cat's turn to use the room this week.

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

We're doing this again this Friday. We're moving it back to 6PM. Come one come all!

Lloyd Danforth

-
                                                  -                   -
                                           -                                -
                                      -                                            -
                                  -                                                      -
                                 -                                                         -
                                 -                                                          -