• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How to beat all traffic camera tickets.

Started by BoyntonStu, February 08, 2010, 06:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

BoyntonStu

Quote from: KBCraig on February 11, 2010, 01:25 PM NHFT
Quote from: BoyntonStu on February 11, 2010, 11:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on February 11, 2010, 09:44 AM NHFT
The easiest way is to live in NH.
Running away from unjust laws and thieves dos not help us gain freedom.

The very point of the FSP is to "run away" to NH, and to concentrate effort to gain freedom.

Are you sure you're reading the right forum?

An example of what is wrong in one state and the techniques used to combat it may be used in all states.

Jury duty, military service, traffic rules, etc. are faced by all people.

SethCohn

Quote from: BoyntonStu on February 11, 2010, 01:40 PM NHFT
An example of what is wrong in one state and the techniques used to combat it may be used in all states.

Except we don't have this problem in NH.  At all.

Jury duty, military service, traffic rules, etc. are faced by all people.

We have lots of FIJA activists here in NH, and the last thing we want is discourage jurists, we want to educate them and get them seated.

Military service, last time I looked, was still voluntary. [Selective Service registration a sole exception, and with no real penalty for not registering, least as far as I can tell]  If a draft starts, let us know.

Traffic Rules?  Like it or not, there will always be 'rules', even if they are local privately run roads, even if merely to determine things like which side of the road to drive on.  Penalties for noncompliance might vary.  If you meant licensing, for example, or registration, or fighting tickets, we have folks doing all of these here, both within the system and out of the system.  And again, that info doesn't scale, because what works here likely won't work elsewhere.  Or do you have Porc411? And people willing to protest your arrest? And being held, etc etc?  See, we have that here in NH.

Funny how you avoid answering my last post.

BoyntonStu

Except we don't have this problem in NH.  At all.

Perfect state?

Why a NH Underground?

My Jeopardy answer:  What is snow?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: BoyntonStu on February 11, 2010, 11:30 AM NHFT
Running away from unjust laws and thieves dos not help us gain freedom.
Confrontation and sharing information is much more effective.
actually there is a long, wonderful tradition of good people running from injustice and voting with their feet. I would not fault anyone who would move away from thugs to a safer part of the world.

I also applaud those that stand and fight.
There is room on this forum to discuss how to do that here or there.
You do realize that you joined our forum, started a few threads instructing the rest of us on various subjects ... including this one that doesn't seem to apply to most of us, and are now getting some less that wonderful comments.
Maybe you could ease your way into our little world and join us as we all get used to each other.
I recommend newbies compliment us oldtimers constantly for the first month. You can compliment PatK on his photos, patmc on his research, friday on everything (look for the fist), little jimmy johnson on his pirate costumes (and incredible good looks), kb ... on his post count, kat on how well this forum works and so forth down the line of big time posters. Then watch out for the lurkers like the seth lord and always be mindful of the precarious mental state of all of our libertarian geeks. Otherwise your forum experience can be very unhappy.

oh and since you live a long ways away ..... send money, bacon, and positive karma

the NH Underground welcomes your constitutional scholars, teachers of the law, gun cleaners, and keyboard warriors .... send the wretched refuse of your teaming shores .... lady liberty stands to greet you .... or deal the fist of death on those who want a free lunch. :)

DavidForthoffer

Quote from: BoyntonStu on February 11, 2010, 09:40 AM NHFT
The Officer is bringing 3rd party hearsay evidence which is not admissible.

Not really. The (absent) District Attorney is offering a Business record without a person from that business testifying about the record. (Government records do not need a person testifying in order to be admissable.)