• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ridley makes the political cartoons

Started by KBCraig, February 10, 2010, 03:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Well, not Dave himself, but certain inspired by the theme:

dalebert

Ridley will actually be making the political cartoons himself soon. This I can say with confidence.

Russell Kanning

if it was ridley he would be videoing himself :)

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 11, 2010, 08:02 AM NHFT
if it was ridley he would be videoing himself :)

"Ridley's okay, but that jerk in the striped shirt is lucky he didn't get a beat-down!" (rough quote from almost every forum showing the Elm Street Incident.  ;D )

Pat K

Russell Kanning

maybe if big mike was wearing that shirt he could have gotten some respect on elm street

FTL_Ian

Quote from: KBCraig on February 10, 2010, 03:58 AM NHFT

Are there supposed to be more panels to that cartoon?  If not, it's really pointless and quite un-funny.   :P

dalebert

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on February 12, 2010, 12:49 PM NHFT
Are there supposed to be more panels to that cartoon?  If not, it's really pointless and quite un-funny.   :P

You know, I didn't say anything but was thinking that as well. I guess I was afraid to be the one to say the emperor is wearing no clothes. I feared maybe I was just too dumb to "get" it or something. Maybe I am.  :-\

CJS

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on February 12, 2010, 12:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on February 10, 2010, 03:58 AM NHFT

I am fairly sure that is from a cartoon called "Herman" and was a single panel deal , but may have had a three panel deal for the Sunday funnies.

Russell Kanning

yea ..... filming what?
we could add our own second panel

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: CJS on February 12, 2010, 01:22 PM NHFT
I am fairly sure that is from a cartoon called "Herman" and was a single panel deal , but may have had a three panel deal for the Sunday funnies.

I agree, there's not enough to that to qualify as a joke.  Herman has been re-captioning old drawings for quite a while now, and this is probably one of those.

KBCraig

Most Herman panels aren't really jokes, more like witty vignettes. It made me chuckle because it shows that recording the police has gone mainstream.