• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brad Jardis and Grafton

Started by rs38bj, February 11, 2010, 10:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

rs38bj

I was in freekeene chat last night and Brad Jardis mentioned he was going to Grafton to talk to the police chief about getting his support. Brad said he was interested in the position but wouldn't run for it without the current chief's support.  When I asked why, he said that the police chief will run again if he doesn't find someone to support.

I figured this would be a good opportunity, from what I know of Grafton, to have a police chief that is much more free market than the average bear.  With all the activists in the Grafton area, it would make sense, if you are interested in having Brad in that position, to really pour it onto the current chief, or as my dad would say, "Put a bug in his ear." 

As for me, I'd vote for him too, but apparently the cabin I'm renting is considered to be in Danbury and not Grafton.

Lex

MTPorcupine3

Brad is keeping a low profile these days. I don't know.

highline

John

One local guy who wants to be the big cop in this town regularly rides on patrol with the other Grafton cop, Norm.

Russell Kanning

well some guys can't handle the bright lights of the big city like those of us active in unfree grafton